Penton T- Shirts

Started by rob w, March 16, 2004, 08:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUCWBOY

Put me down for two in the XXL size long sleeve, and yes I am that BIG!:D Would much rather have green, but red would work. I know, I know, you didn't get that many big sizes made. I'm just putting my name on the list for the next run.
Thanks

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Dwight Rudder

You should get setup to take PayPal. That has become the best way to sell and buy stuff off the internet.
Cher'o,
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

cleantrap

Rob, saw the shirts on e-bay. They look great. May I get an XL in green with long sleeves? Rick Shaw

foster-boy

If you are takeing orders I would like two t-shirts in green with yellow letters in size xl if you have them or one short sleeve and one long sleeve if you are running short. thank you ed

john durrill

Rob would you have an XL in green left?
 JOhn D.

Keithuu

To anyone who hasn't ordered one of these T's - don't wait!! In fact, they're so darn nice that I think Bob should raise the price[:p]. Hopefully everyone who wants one will get their mitts on a shirt, otherwise another production run may be in order, eh Bob?

Anyhoo, great job, Bob and thanks.

Keithuu
Keithuu

OUCWBOY

I just returned from my trip 2/3 the way across the nation and when I returned home my FANTASTIC Penton shirts were here waiting for me. They are really great quality. Everyone needs to have a hand full of these.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

imported_n/a

Bob,

We all appreciate the time and money you've spent to have these shirts made up.  If you consider another batch, line up your orders ahead of time, because a good thing can go bad if you're left with 25 shirts and no more buyers!

Glenn

tlanders

Bob,

I haven't received my shirt yet. How do I pay for it?

Teddy

Dave Withrow

Bob,
    I've just sent a money order for $50.00. Keep it......for a great job!  GO PENTON!
             Dave

tmc3c

Rob, I want one too !! Let me know what I need to do!!!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

jackpinejim

Hello Bob I received my green Tee Teusday, what a great Tee!, as advertised and then some. My apologies for not answering sooner, had trouble logging on. Will you be making another run in the future? Thanks for all your time and patience in this endeavor. See you at Vintage Days!                Jim

john durrill

Rob,
 If you need I would be glad to send  some more money for the one we got. Its a great Shirt and you are a blessing.
 On another note. Were you able find a material for the CMF fork stops that would work? We foumd some balck Nylon that looks like it would work and we can get it in short length round stock.
 Thought we would try and make up a set and see how they work.
John & Peter D.

john durrill

Thanks Rob,
 We found Nylon in black so we though it would do. we will get one stick of it and see how it goes. Useing a mold would be a much faster and better way. No polishing like would have to be done if we turned one. Let me know when you do get the time to make some. Peter and i will get a set each from you.

firstturn

Rob,
  Why don't you list what you have left to see it we can move them one way or the other:).

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh