Penton T- Shirts

Started by rob w, March 16, 2004, 08:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob w

*****************Revised May 10, 2004***************
They have the large Penton family crest on the front, and PENTON / "Built for Champions" on the back.

Style, colors, sizes, and quanities available below.

Red long sleeve shirt with White print.
4  -XXL

This offer/sale is not associated with the Penton Owners Group organization.

Cost -
$21.75 for a long sleeve, that also includes shipping

You'll need to email me in advance ([email protected]) and I can hold it for you.
Thanks again for making this work,
Bob

Dave Withrow

Rob,
    Thanks for taking this idea to the next level.  Let me know when they're ready.......I'll take a few.
By the way, my original jersey was made by Champion.  Do you think a soccer jersey would work?  Teddy, any ideas?  GO PENTON!

Mick Milakovic

Rob and Dave, I've had jerseys made up by a friend with a printing business before.  The choices aren't real big, but for the price you can't beat a long sleave t-shirt.  You can get any color shirt and then silk screen from there.  We used a light gray shirt with yellow and blue ink last time.  My friend puts names and numbers on the back.  I can't remember the exact price, but we only made up a dozen and they were less than $20.  I'm not sure about copyrighting, but I know he can scan any image and put in any color.  I'd be willing to help on this, are we interested in long sleeve cotton T's?

Mick

imported_n/a

Bob, I'd like a few, also.  Keep us posted.

Glenn

Rocket

Rob
I would like a green w/yellow letters, XL.  Do you have a phone number, I would like to give you a call.
You can reply back to [email protected]
Rod

tmc3c

Hey Rob, I don't want to be a thorn but would you see if they could make some orange for us that have orange 250s , Metro also does not offer orange, so I had to go with black with yellow letters... Thanks

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

OhioTed

I will purchase a few also, Rob.  Just give the word on how much, and how to order.  Ted

tmte123

Yeah, ditto, what OHIOTED said.   Terry

Not a Penton owner, but soon to be one (fingers crossed) I have ridden one..Tomale's MC-5.  Currently ride a '75 XL-250, '78 TT500
Currently ride a \\\'75 XL-250, Restoring (Re-Penton) a \\\'74 250 Hare/Scrambler

tlanders

Bob,

I would like at least one, green, in a medium. I still have my original one from 1971. It is green with the Penton Crest on one side and the Penton - Built For Champions on the other. I brought it to the ISDTVQ to show to people, but we had too much fun riding and watching movies with Dave Withrow and friends and it stayed in the RV all weekend!!! I'll try to find the time to take a picture of it and post it. Where would be the best place to post it? A Penton soccer jersey would be GREAT!!!! My two favorite sports rolled into one!!! I brought a soccer ball to the ISDTVQ also, but it also stayed in the RV all weekend.

Teddy

OhioTed

Hey Terry,  Those are a couple of really cool old strokers that you've got there.  When your XL250 was produced, was Honda still calling them "Motosports"?  What color is the TT?  I remember back in '75 when the TT500's were first released, a rather well-off friend bought two of them, figuring he'd use one up, then have a fresh one to turn to.  Well, he modified the first one's motor, and added a Dick Mann swingarm, and all kinds of cool stuff, then bought an new '77 - never having ridden the 2nd '75.  He did the same with some YZ's too, although I do not recall which model/year.  This fellow also bought a new-in-the-crate Triumph or BSA 500 four stroke single, back when there were those great close-out deals for like 400 bucks or so.  He brought the bike out ONE time, but found he could not start it.  The thing was gorgeous, with the dual chrome muffler running back off one header pipe.  I've got an old Cycle Rider magazine with a test on the bike.  Ran into this friend a couple years ago and asked what became of all the bikes.  He said, "Oh, I just gave all that stuff away."  I've got an '81 Yamaha SR500 that I picked up for $300.  2600 miles and runs perfect, but rather cruddy cosmetics.  I love the thing.  What a ball to ride.  There are some really cool TT's featured on the websites you would find if you looked under the "Yamaha XS650" sites.  I used to go riding with a fellow in SW Florida who had a '75 TX500.  Did I get that model right?  It was the street legal version of the TT.  Anyway, this fellow is a jeweler, and was all skinny and looked like Don Knotts, but he rode that big stroker like a man possesed.  He would just hold it wide open and go slammin' over palmetto bushes and stuff.  I always wonder how well he would have went if we put him on a YZ on something.  Later.  TED

tmte123

Hey Ted,  Yeah, my 250 is a black "motosport", My first one (in 1975) was a dark gray one.  Now that I've got the gearing changed (dropped from a 15 down to a 13) I've had a lot more fun on it. (easier to negotiate the twisty, wet trails around here). It's not as quick as Tomale's MC5, though.  He and I have 2 TT's and 1 XT 500's,  One of the TT's is black and silver with silver fenders and goes like singed rabbit.  Thom won both of the motos he's entered with it.  The other is Yellow and siver with yellow fenders and an enduro kit.  It is a little more mild mannered than the other.  The XT is mostly there with some TLC and a little carb work to make it go.  We are probably going to sell the Black TT and the XT to free up a little capital for the Pentons/KTM's  We're hoping to make the ISDTRR'04 with a (soon to be mine Hare Scrambler) and Thom's MC5 with lights on.  That's the plan anyway, it's a long trip from Seattle, but hope to carpool with a coupleof others.  3 weeks ago I road that black TT in the woods  and it really kicked my butt, I rode my XL the next week and it seemed so light and manuverable.  Thom usually has to stop and wait for me, but this time I was always, almost, right behind him with a big grin on my face...yeehaa.

Not a Penton owner, but soon to be one (fingers crossed) I have ridden one..Tomale's MC-5.  Currently ride a '75 XL-250, '78 TT500
Currently ride a \\\'75 XL-250, Restoring (Re-Penton) a \\\'74 250 Hare/Scrambler

Rocket

Rob
If possible, I would like an XL long sleeve and an XL short sleeve in the green w/yellow letters.  Let me know what I owe.
thanks
Rod

Randy Kirkbride

Rob,
If you're ready,     I'll take one XL long sleeve Red/White
                          and one XL short sleeve Red/White
Thanks

Mick Milakovic

Bob, if it's not too late I'd like a green long sleeve in XXL.  How do we pay you?

Mick

tomale

I'll take two, one longsleeve in green and yellow and one red with white in XXL No I am not quite that big but it will allow for some shrinkage. I like the idea of the orange one too.

Thom Green,I own and ride a 76 250 MC5 MX which I bought new.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W