Preston Petty Stuff

Started by Chakka, March 24, 2004, 08:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[email protected]

Hello Mick and Teddy,
Mick the fenders that I think you mean with the "wings" are what I call the Tont D style Petty fenders. Teddy the MX and the IT rears are all at some point going to be done. I have been wanting to do these for some time now as I have talked to Paul Danik about. The fenders though being a larger mold may take me a year to get to but that is where I hope to end up. As with the Hodaka reproduction parts we have learned to pace ourselves. If the fenders come out nearly as good as the Headlight number plate and the enduro taillight lense then we are in great shape. I have still quite a few Hodaka items to finish before we go full steam into the Petty products but I am blessed to have some of the best reproduction people as friends and allies. Teddy I look forward to riding with you again soon I hope. Thank you guys very much for your interest this helps me to believe that I am on the right track !
Sincerely
Paul

OUCWBOY

Paul,
If they are not all spoken for, I'd love to have one or two of the headlight number plates.
Thanks

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

[email protected]

Donny thank you for your interest. I am not pre-selling any of them so nothing is spoken for. I will post here 1st on the POG site when they arrive so you guys will be the the first to know.I am glad that we may be able to help even the Penton guys out now !! Thank you to everyone that has responded to my post and thank you again for the space on the POG site. I may post some photos today on the Strictly Hodaka site so you guys can see what they look like.
Thank you
Paul

OUCWBOY

Paul,
Thank you for all your trouble and efforts on this project. We all thank you.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

chrisdemarest

I have a nos preston petty headlite/#plate complete in orig. package never opened. it includes plastic, zip ties,glass lense,bulb,and hook up wires.i also have used one in decent shape (PLASTIC AND LENSE),a nos preston petty complete rear fender with taillite. A nos preston petty tony d. orig. front fender in orig. package.
I was wondering what each of these are worth.
contact me @ [email protected]
thanks, chris

DKWRACER

Paul, thanks for going the xtra mile and re-creating the Petty IT tailight lenses. When I endeavoured to make the IT rear fender, I was wondering if I could find a local vendor to make the lenses to compliment my fender. So its looks as tho there are some available...

Thanks, Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius