Airbox for 1974 Berkshire

Started by firstturn, March 30, 2004, 09:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

WANTED:
  1974 airbox for 100 Berkshire(RED).  I need one either NOS(new old stock) or as close to that condition as possible.  I have been sold 250's that I realized when I got them they were wrong.  Jot it down to honest mistake by the seller.
  I can buy, trade or?  I do house work, but I refuse to be graded on my performance.  If you have one please let me know either on the Forum or e-mail me directly.

[email protected]  

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

metalkfab

Since your hard to get ahold of,I'll just list it on E-Bay instead.HA!And you didn't sign and send those adoption papers.HA HA

Tony Price

Like Ron, I too could use a Berkshire airbox for one of my 72's.  I have the side panel.

I do have a Six Days box to trade if need be.

Tony
Tony

Rocket

Tony
I believe I have an airbox for a non-frame breather in red.  I will have to look at inventory tonight.
Rocket

Tony Price

Thanks Rocket, that would be outstanding.

Tony
Tony

Rocket

Tony
I do have an airbox for a Berkshire non-frame breather.  I sent you an email about it.
Rocket

Tony Price

Rod,

SOLD!

You have mail.

Thanks,

Tony
Tony

firstturn

Thanks to everyone that e-mailed me.  Karl (Metalkfab) came through for me.  Thanks to all for the help and it looks like Rocket helped Tony out, so we all won on this one.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

metalkfab

Don't let Won's sweetness here fool you.He's getting the airbox from me under the threat of posting my greatest Penton crash that I revealed to him.Please help me by not asking and most important,don't irritate HIM.

firstturn

Kareful Karl[}:)].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

jackpinejim

can't wait to see Mr. "C" in person to get the lodown! or mabe Karl will 'fess up' some day.  
 just love the bantering.    Jim

Rocket

Tony
I shipped the airbox Monday, UPS.  You should get it this week.
Tracking #1z5302000310108198
Rod

Tony Price

Tony

Tony Price

Got it!

The world is now a better place.

Anyone need a Six Days Box?

Tony
Tony