HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON CARBAUGH-firstturn

Started by Larry Perkins, April 01, 2004, 09:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

Randy,
Now you have me worried?  Was Tom Benolkin there?  Did you have good weather?  For those reading this Randy was at the Texas Vintage Nationals.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Don Roth

Ron..
Noticed you are high bidder on a Kentucky Berkshire,
may I offer a pickup if successful? Depending
upon where in KY bike is located, shouldn't be
TOO awfully far from me (southeast Ohio). Tried
to email off list,. but your SPAM filter tossed me
aside. Will be attending VMD this year, so we could
exchange then.BTW, happy Bday.
-don

firstturn

Don,
  Thanks for the offer.  If that happens I'm going to have to bring a truck load of adult refreshment to pay off my debts for this and my committment of THE TANK.  I think the bike will go for much higher than I will pay, but you never know.  I apprciate what you have done for Mr. Red Tank.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Rain Man

Hi Ron did you receive my birth day gift yet? watcha think, whos the rider?
Raymond
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Randy Kirkbride

Ron,
I only stayed for the Cross Country on Friday then we left after the barbeque.  Great weather (80)! Come back to Ohio to the 30's. :(Maybe he showed up Saturday. Hope it works out OK.

firstturn

Raymond,
  I haven't been home for a week so I will see it Thrusday.  Thanks and I will get back with you.
Randy,
  I think Tom  was getting in Saturday so that expains why you didn't see the Alouette or the Jackpiner.  Sounds like you had great Texas weather and I hope you enjoyed the race.  The promoter (Diamond Don Rainey) was an old racing partner and he knows racing and normally shows the racer great hospitality.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh