38mm Marz. on ebay

Started by Steve Minor, April 01, 2004, 04:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Minor

Unless some other POG'er needs them worse than I, there is a pair of 38mm Marz. forks on ebay (2470311627) that I could use on my 78 400 MC5 project.

I just placed a low bid to "get my name in the hat" so to speak. If a fellow POG member needs them too, let's talk........

Steve Minor
sminor1972
Steve Minor

firstturn

Steve,
  Thanks for the heads up.  I will not bid on them.  My project seems to be on the dark side of the moon compared to the 100 Berkshire I am working on.  Keep us informed on the 125 project.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Steve Minor

Thanks for understanding. Truth is, all I need is the upper slide tubes...the ones I have now have some bad rust spots in the chrome....I'd gladly part with the fork legs and the "guts".......

ps.......I'll dig into the 125 this weekend and try to assess the condition. It might have potential.
Steve Minor

firstturn

Steve,
  I will probably need the entire unit, but get the front assy first and I will see what all I need.  
Thanks,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Steve Minor

Ron.......If you need these 38mm Marz forks (ebay 2470311627)to complete a project, I'll gladly back off bidding. Just sing out....

I'm in no great hurry to compete my 78 400 MC5. I just saw these on ebay and knew I'd need some fork tubes some day. Besides, I just picked up a 77 125 GS6 project that I'm dying to start.

I'm serious, just let me know and I'll watch from the sidelines.

Steve Minor
Steve Minor

firstturn

No sir.  At this point go for it.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh