2004 ISDT-RR Entry forms

Started by Steve Minor, April 07, 2004, 07:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob w

Steve,
I recieved the fax, and have already mailed in the entry. Thanks again for all your help. Bob

firstturn

Big,
  Does your state have special provisions for antique bikes?  If they do let me know I have some other tricks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by Tony Price

Vern Street has indicated that the entire event will be run on Zink Ranch land, therefore there is no requirement for being legally licensed.

The entry form was prepared at a time when connecting county roads were being considered.

As Dennis indicated, the decision on whether or not your lights have to be functional is still undtermined.  

Do note, however, that Onkle Speedy requires that you lights be fully operational, as they should be!

Tony

Heeeee TONY,....You right.I demand in the Spirit of the ISDT which we want to re-create,that the easiest thing in the world,working head and tailight are on ouer bikes.
ITS not a MOTOCROSS you know,...:D[}:)]:D

Helmut Clasen KTM
162 Hillcrest Ave
L9H 4Y3
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349
[email protected]
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
Sachs GP-GS 250-7A reeds
Zuendapp 125 GS ISDT repl.73
KTM 450 EXC Auto.03
Duke spec.Edit,1996
Adventurer 02

Big Mac

Ron - No provisions for antique bike in OR that I can find, unless their hiding something from me. I have the original CA title for this bike, shows it was licensed as new...still they want turn signals. Mac
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

Dennis D

If all you are wanting to do is hang a tag on it for the RR you may want to see if you can borrow a dealer tag for it. Who is going to know in OK. I'm sure that if it looks legal there will be no hassle at the event. I'm thinkin' that the plate off of one of my Yamaha DT's will bolt right on my Piner! Dennis D

firstturn

Big,
  OK, let me start over, but you might take the hint from Dennis and just get a tag and I (they ) don't care from where - make it easy on yourself.
  Next if you have a title for your bike and it doesn't say for off road only you should be able to get a California plate ( I don't think I need to provide all the details for this to happen).  Next you should be able to go to some shop that specializes in off road bikes and find out if MUST have turn indicators if the bike didn't come with them.
  I think too much is being made of this unless you just want to go to a local national (enduro) and look at bikes that have Oregon plates and ask how they did it legally(or if they wasted their time).
  Next check all plates available on line for California and Oregon.  I found about all of this in Texas by a very nice and helpful person who cared about helping me and not just wasting my time.  The antique plate thing is mainly thought of for cars but look more.  Your bike is over 25 years old an normally qualifies you for antique status.
*Let me know*

Tony Price - I will try to answer your questions this week after I get were I can write a long answer or call you.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Tony Price

Tony