Wishes for blessed beginnings to all....

Started by LynnCamp, April 11, 2004, 11:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynnCamp

I would just like to extend my best wishes for a blessed renewal during this spiritual week......  A blessed Easter to my Christian friends, Happy New Year to my Hindu and Buddists friends, Happy Passover or Pesach to my Jewish friends, and to my native American friends -- have a great week at the gathering of nations!!!!

Personally, I feel very blessed to have found this exceptional group of enthusiasts!  Best wishes to all of you and your families!!!

firstturn

Thanks Lynn,
  I'm actually up in your great state with Family celebrating Easter.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

LynnCamp

Wow Ron!!!  I would love to meet you and swap war stories.  If you have any extra time, stop by and I will treat you to a burger (or a salad) and an autograph picture from Ronald, or Sue the Dinosaur, or Britney Spears sings "i'm lovin' it" -- take your pick - or not!

I work in Oak Brook and live in Yorkville.... I know your family won't want to give you up for long, but if you can get away or if you want to bring the little kids for fries and toys ...  let me know at 630-623-8432.

firstturn

Lynn,
  I'm back in Texas tonight my VISA for travel in Chicago area only lasts a few days.  I was actually in Oak Brook Friday and then went by the DGY dealership to look at bikes.  I ended up at Trophy Leathers to purchase a new Barbour jacket - some rumours that even old MXers are allowed to ride(as long as I stay out of everyones way).
  Great city and friendly people.  I will have to show you some old bikes(MXers) over on Windsor Ave. my next visit.
  Thanks Lynn for the great Topic.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tomale

Thanks Lynn, I hope that you had a wonderful holiday as well, Church was great and the weather was wonderful almost 80 degrees... so I spent the afternoon outside playing. It was nice not to have an agenda for a change.
Ron, I did not know that they still made those coats. come fall it would be really nice to have a set.. the new stuff is fine but it would be cool to have a set that looks the same age as my bikes.
Hope you are doing well, I lift you up in prayer a couple times a week. I cherish our friendship,
Thom

Thom Green,I own and ride a 76 250 MC5 MX which I bought new.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

firstturn

Thom,
  Check your e-mail.  Some hints on how to get the older stuff.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh