OFF SUBJECT

Started by tmc3c, April 12, 2004, 04:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmc3c

I know that this could get out of hand so I will ask before I go with it, I need a rear shock for my son's motorcycle and I have been spoiled with the knowledge of my friend's here at POG and I don't want to mess it up ! Are we allowed to ask even if it is for another brand of motorcycle? You never know how good we have it hear until you step outside !!!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Rocket

TC
Personally it won't bother me, I love all motorcycle's, just some more than others!!
Rocket

DKWRACER

Off Topic.....GO AVALANCH!!!!!Seriously tho, there is a guy in Colorado who does know a lot about single shock Hondas....Steve Sage 303-4256712....see-ya TMC
Thomas Brosius

firstturn

Thomas tell us what year it is( like a 1995) and the model (like XR200R).  We will try to help you[:o)].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rob w

Don't they sell Honda shocks at The Home Depot. :D

firstturn

Rob W,
  Right next to the Monarks[:o)].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rob w

:D Now, that's funny

Ron, I think you seem to think you have a handle on what I've been doing up here. Well, I know who your sources are, and I've been throwing them off track, you should'nt even try to guess. As a matter a fact, I've got a few boyz from Waco watching you too. :D

firstturn

:D
Why do you think I was in Chicago checking out the old Sante Fe owners garage[:0].  And I am still looking for the Dalesman salesman[:o)].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tmc3c

Yes Ron it is a 1995 Honda XR200R and I wish they sold them at Home Depot because Honda wants $350.00 for the shock!!!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler