Mothers Day

Started by firstturn, May 08, 2004, 07:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

I hope everyone is able to celebrate this Special Day with loved ones.  I personally will be spending it with Special Mother (and Father).  Rumour has it that they are past 80, but I didn't say that.

Seriously everyone have a great weekend.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tomale

Happy mothers day to all the women in our lives. Just because a women has not conceived a child does not mean that she does not function as a mother. It is part of her nature. We need them. My own mother has been gone 28 years and I wish she was still here. She never met my wife or my kids. Still I am blessed. And thankful for every thing she did for me when I was a kid. My dad is still with us, thankfully
Make sure that you do something special for the women in you life. They are worth it.
As always Ron you are on top of such things. Good to see that you are home. Hope your trip went well.

Thom Green,I own and ride a 76 250 MC5 MX which I bought new.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

Steve Minor

Thom.....We're in the same boat...I lost my Mother too....in an automobile accident almost 30 years ago. She never got to meet my sweet wife or her beautiful granddaughter. Even thought it's been so long ago, I miss her everyday.

Guys (and Gals)...CALL YOUR MOTHER TODAY!
Steve Minor

Paul Danik

My mom always said she spent half of her life parked in front of motorcycle shops. My first bike was a Honda 150 Dream that I rode in the woods and for some reason it broke a lot:D  I was to young to drive and mom always found time to haul me around to get parts and advise. I also remember putting bumper racks on her car and hauling the steel tank Penton over the mountains of Pennsylvania to MX races.  I thought she was going to kill me when the foot peg met her trunk lid, but nothing was said.

Thanks Ron for leading me down this memory trail!

Paul    

OhioTed

Wonderful sentiments, guys.  You had me blubbering all over the keyboard.  Happy Mothers Day, to all those ladies who put up with us and support us in our motorcycling passion.