Bing 84 Slide

Started by Randy Kirkbride, May 10, 2004, 01:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Kirkbride

Hi,
Does anyone have a new or vgc #2 slide for a 30mm Bing 84 carb that they would like to part with?  The only ones that the Bing Agency has are the ones that have the notch cut in where the idle screw touches.  I need one that doesn't have the notch.
Thanks

firstturn

Randy,
  All the extra slides I have right now are 36mm.  I will look at the the spare carbs this week, but I think all of my complete carbs(30mm) are on bikes.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

Ron,
It's not urgent, I have another carb for a spare, but the slide is shot on the one that's on my bike & I'd like to get it back in working order.
Thanks

Mike Lenz

Randy, Sorry cant help you out on a slide but while were on the subject, I need a 84 top piece. Anyone out there got an extra?

Randy Kirkbride

Mike,
I think I may have one, I'll check tonight when I get home & let you know.

Randy Kirkbride

Mike,
I found an extra top for an 84. Send me an email with your address.

firstturn

Randy,
  Thanks for being a gentleman on the item on ebay today.  I owe you one again(I guess in simple farmers math that = 2 owe yous).

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

Hey Ron,   No problem, besides, I'm not keeping score. I've got your number if I really need something.

firstturn

Randy,
  There is a 30mm just hit the ebay site under Penton.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

Thanks Ron, I'll check it out.[8D]

firstturn

Randy and Mike,
  There is another one on ebay.  Hmmm...maybe people are reading the POG site, then putting things on ebay... WOW what a novel idea[:0].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

Ron,
Thanks, again.

Mike,
Sent top out today.

Mike Lenz