Just Released - All New Production Year Guide

Started by Admin, May 16, 2004, 10:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Be sure to check out the all new Production Year Guide:

http://www.pentonusa.org/prodyears/prodyears1.asp

This covers every Penton motorcycle ever produced - from the 1968 Steel Tanker to the 1977 Kenny Roberts Flat Tracker, and some very low production models inbetween.

Many thanks to all those who contributed their time and efforts in compiling the information for the Production Year Guide.

Bill

firstturn

Bill and Karen,
Thanks for the great section that addresses the many changes in the different years for Pentons.  Is this going to be a living document in that you would like for us to send in any amends that we see should be updated?  

Great JOB.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Cappy

Great work...this makes it much clearer especially to the neophite Penton restorer (like myslef).  Now that I look at your chart, I see where I have made several critical parts mismatches between my late '73 and early '75 Jackpiners.  Did Penton ever have a conical front hub on any of their models prior to '77?:D

1974 KTM 175 Jackpiner(restoring to good health...slowly)
John Cappel

OhioTed

The new Production Year guide is an excellent piece of work.  Thank you very much, folks, for providing us such a comprehensive data source.  Fascinating info on the limited-production units, also.