Penton MX History 101

Started by Admin, May 19, 2004, 08:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

Thanks for everyones input and I hope it was fun from the History aspect.  Just one final question on this period correct bike.

What does this bike have in common with Jim Pomeroy's Bultaco when he won the First World MX Race for an American.  It is a simple answer, but became the very in thing to do back then.  I know I'm showing my age[:o)].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Canadianvetmxer

Hi Forum,
I noticed some responses in here from Steve Wise.  He's an old friend of mine from when I raced in Texas in the early 90's.  We kept in touch for years then when he moved to California I lost track of him.  If anyone can help me track him down I would appreciate it.  I'll check back here in the next few days.

Thanks

Steve Wise

Hey Dale,
Yes it's me, the real Steve Wise.  Send me an E mail at [email protected].  Look forward to getting in touch again.
Steve Wise

TGTech

What an honor to have a guy like you on the Penton Owners' Group Web site! Welcome, Steve. Now the big question: Has anybody sucked you into the vintage racing thing yet and do you have a Penton? If not, I'm sure firstturn could hook you up.

Dane Leimbach
Penton Racing Products Inc.

tlanders

and you should enter the ISDT Qualifier next month, April 22-23 in Combs, AR!!! Call me if you are interested 417-256-2002 days, 417-256-0699 eves.

Teddy