desperately seeking a 73- 74 125 6 day

Started by bildough, June 10, 2004, 11:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bildough

if anyone could please point me in the direction of finding a restored 125 six day I would be in your debt. Any assistance would be appreciated. been looking and striking out so any help would be nice
thanks

Rocket

bildough,
I just finished a 73 6-day restoration.  I would sell it, if the money is correct.  I can deliver to Mid-Ohio next month.  Send me an email, [email protected]
Rocket

firstturn

bildough,
Welcome to the site.  One comment:  If you are looking for the best Rod Gorzny (Rocket) takes no short cuts on his restorations.  I know and I have seen his work.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

sdm

bildough where are you located? It took me a long time to find mine
and it is definitely not fully restored.I am looking forward to
doing some fixing up on it however.

Hang in there...
Sam

bildough

You all have been great. Rocket volunteered one of his  finished projects so I could get "back in the game". 30 years of regression, cant wait. Klamath Falls, Oregon will look a little different now from the saddle of a Penton not just a HOG.

weflyu

Guess were bidding on the same Jackpiner on ebay. Thought you wanted a 125 sixdays.

bildough

it looked so nice and the seller is so conveniently located. Thought that another wouldnt hurt. Would really love to find a 100 but they arent that available.