Mid Ohio

Started by Kip Kern, June 17, 2004, 08:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Less than 30 days to M/O.  The POG has 9 sites in row "G" at the swap so see you'all there.  Bring those unwanted Penton bikes and parts and unload them at the largest swap in North America!

firstturn

Now you have opened the Gate[:o)].  I just was waiting to see who would start the excitement on this GREAT EVENT. *********************MID-OHIO**************************.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rob w

Oh yeah!...I was waiting for Kip to cue this up, the count down begins to VMD, or as I refer to it as..."the field of dreams". It's the most wonderous time of the year. :D I can hardly wait....giddy-up!!!!!

Rocket

Trailer loaded up, ready to go, when I can leave?, a whole month yet![:0]:(
Rocket

Mick Milakovic

Sent in my entry today!  I only know a few of you, so I'm looking forward with great anticipation!  Will there be enough room for me to bring my "almost complete" harescrambler for display?

Mick

Doug Wilford

Mick, we are planning to have more display space for motorcycles this year, but we still can not baby sit the bikes that are on display.   Which means it is the owners responsability to secure the bike in the evenings.  I would suggest you bring the bike and see what happens.   I don't think there is a judging class for semi finished bikes, and we know you are proud of what you have.   Show it if you so desire.
Not to long before the big  event.   Have fun and see you there.

Lew Mayer

Can't decide what to ride.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

OhioTed

Mick,  Please do consider bringing your bike.  I am sure that many POG'ers like myself, enjoy "in the works" bikes as much as completed ones.  I definitely find great excitement in the individual components, which together make up a complete motorcycle.  Heck, I get fired up over bare frames!  I don't even HAVE a complete bike.  What I do have is 1/2 of a kickstarter, an engine stay arm, and a fuel tank.  (I've got a ways to go.)  Hey, ya gotta start somewhere.    TED

Quotequote:Originally posted by Mick Milakovic

Sent in my entry today!  I only know a few of you, so I'm looking forward with great anticipation!  Will there be enough room for me to bring my "almost complete" harescrambler for display?

Rain Man

what color bike should I wear and are you guys sure you can get there from hear?  Someone told meI can't get there from hear.
Raymond
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

rob w

Raymond, It's just over the top of that next hill!

bildough

I am sure this is a stupid question. But , what city is Mid Ohio held in? When you get back off the floor laughing, please let me know. Whats the nearest airport?

Rain Man

what color bike should I wear and are you guys sure you can get there from hear?  Someone told meI can't get there from hear.
Raymond
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

rob w

Raymond, It's just over the top of that next hill!

bildough

I am sure this is a stupid question. But , what city is Mid Ohio held in? When you get back off the floor laughing, please let me know. Whats the nearest airport?

Lew Mayer

Mansfield,Ohio,north of Columbus and I guess Columbus is the closest airport,I think.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer