SPEEDY is back again

Started by Speedy, June 24, 2004, 03:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy

After some bad weeks with a lightning hitting our phonelines,a computer check and update to newest standings in power and memo,after trying unsuccessfully to cut my left fingers off on my tablesaw(dont ask how),everything seems to be in good order now again.
The hand(fingers)heal very well,stiches are removed,work can be done a bit slower but at least,...the compi works now fast(SPEEDY),...
I am happy again,and I think in a few weeks I can go riding-racing again.
The general rebuilding of my SACHS GP-GS 250-7speeder (needed for the Oklahoma ISDT-RR is in full swing.
Frame and small parts are powder coated,engine has ALL gears again and is already in the frame,...wow,I am excited,...can you see????
I took some pictures of the work in progress.Begins to look BEAUTYFUL,..:D;)[8D]:)

Helmut Clasen KTM
162 Hillcrest Ave
L9H 4Y3
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349
[email protected]
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
Sachs GP-GS 250-7A reeds
Zuendapp 125 GS ISDT repl.73
KTM 450 EXC Auto.03
Duke spec.Edit,1996
Adventurer 02

TGTech

Helmut,

I know all about those table saws and fingers, well thumbs. Back in 1982, I carelessly "dragged" my right thumb over the blade on my saw, and just barely knicked the end of the bone. To this day, that is the most painful laceration I have ever had and only second overall, to the kidney stones I had back in February. Thankfully, I didn't suffer any long term damage, but it was close.

Take care of yourself and get well soon.

Dane

Rocket

Glad to see you're back and great "Speedy" recovery!! :D
Rocket

firstturn

Speedy,
  Thanks for the update and keeping the a great attitude.  We'll compare battle wounds first chance.  You are the Main Man(In Canada).
  Will you be at Mid-Ohio?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

OhioTed

Very good to hear from you, Mr. Clasen.  Time now to look ahead and get back into the swing of things.  Glad to hear of progress on your project bike.  See you at VMD.  TED

Gavin Housh

Speedy it's good to hear you have the use of your hand and that you are excited to work on your bike. I have been in the metal and now wood wooking buisness for most of my life and have seen more of these kinds of accidents than I care to remember. I don't believe in luck so let's just say you have some angels looking over you. Take care. Gavin.