Six Day & Berkshire

Started by Mudlark, July 07, 2004, 09:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudlark

I have a 73 Six Day (non frame breather)with both enduro and mx tanks. I also have a 70? 100 berkshire. Both bikes have been left out in the weather for years before I rescued them. I don't have the time restore them and want to offer them up as parts bikes or whatever. The Six Day still has the original tires on it. The seat is trash but the deck is still good. The engine may have 300 miles on a new bore and piston job that was done before it parked. The Berkshire is in bad shape too. Axles and bearings are froze up on both bikes. If anyone is interested in them you can email me or call 863 967 4559. ( Central Florida )

Tom McPhail

Cappy

I can't use either bike but I think it is quite noble of you to offer up these relics rather than part them out as some would do.  It is much more appropriate that these fine bikes be retained in their most complete form and restored rather than torn aprt.  I am sure there is someone in the POG community who has been looking for these bikes and has the time and dedication to preserve them whole.  Thanks to people like you that is possible!

John Cappel

John Cappel

Steve Minor

Sounds like a perfect project for John Durrill...or one of our other Florida members. I'm bike poor right now or I might be interested.

1977 400 GS6 Original Owner
1977 125 GS6 Project
1978 400 MC5 Project
Steve Minor

Mudlark

Speaking of bike poor I also have a 76 CanAm MX1, 77 250 CanAm Qualifier, and a 96 Triumph Tiger. I am also looking for a good mid 90's dual sport with current tag etc., prefer 350cc plus.

Tom

m-andy

I could be interested in the '70/100 , can you provide pics ?
[email protected]

thanks

Andy

Rain Man

Hi Andy, and welcome to the Penton Owners Group

Raymond
Limington Me.
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

don howard

Hi M-andy.  Welcome to POG. Good luck on the restore project. Sounds like something i would pick-up. Care taking it apart, thats where the damage comes in. Patience is key......  good luck don howard