Mid-Ohio

Started by Speedy, July 19, 2004, 12:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmc3c

That would be sweet if you do land a PENTON ! Then you and swamp fox and myself could go do some racing together at some of the AHRMA events.

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

OhioTed

Teddy, your interview came out great on the tape.  I also got some shots of you gassin' through the mud.  Let me know if you want a copy.  

Quotequote:Originally posted by tlanders

Thanks Speedy!!! Lots of bikes drowned out but not the Pentons!!!! Hooray for Pentons. Rosemary and I had a most marvelous weekend BUT THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TIME TO VISIT WITH POGGERS!! We arrived Friday night and raced both days. Didn't see the swap meet. We really enjoyed the stories that were told at the POG meeting Saturday night. Reminded us of the reunion ride stories. Mik won his class but not on a Penton!! No more excuses Mik, get your Penton going!!!! I won the post vintage race Sunday on the MC80. It's an awesome machine. I wish it had a better rider!!! I now know why I have never gotten back to Ron Carbaugh (sp?) with the serial numbers on my 1975 6-Day, when I think of it, like right now, I am no where near the bike. When I am near the bike, I never think of it. Sorry Ron, I'm afraid it's never going to happen.

Teddy

tlanders

Thank you for doing it. I would love a copy, can't wait to see it. My pit partner (Rosemary) is looking forward to seeing it too. I have emailed you separately asking you for your address.

Teddy

generalbay

I was unable to attend,is anyone going to post any pictures?
Thanhs David Duval