Penton Owners...a funny bunch

Started by nwwr100cs, July 25, 2004, 03:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwwr100cs

No-it was "funny" as previously stated. The heated debate here proves that![:I] Some have overpaid and some have underpaid but the ability to debate over a motorcycle whose production numbers were small yet cherished to the point that folks get "heated" up over a common descriptive is definately "funny"!

Rocket

nwwr100cs
Do you mean funny Ha Ha or funny wierd??
Rocket

nwwr100cs

No disrespect intended....most people in the US are what I call "asleep" or so called "sheeple", willing to be told what to do and led around by more dominant people.  When I say "funny" I mean left of center which in my opinion is a good thing, I tend to be that way myself, again, with the many makes and marques(Japanese,etc.)of motorcycles to ride/race only a few have the balls to ride a lesser known marque in vintage racing.

Cappy

nwwr100cs,
If that logic were to hold true, those of us who also ride bikes like SWM and Hercules must be borderline criminals!:D
Cheers,

John Cappel

John Cappel

firstturn

John(Cappy),
  You got me scared now.  I am going to have to hide my secret project on the Greeves.  I was going to get Jake Fischer to be the team manager and he and Doug Wilford as test riders.  Well, I will hide these plans until this climate of unrest blows over.  Thanks for serving our country John and it's great having people of you caliber on the point.  And you love Pentons and that helps.:)

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

nwwr100cs

re:Cappy-have had both of those marques, guess it's time to round up the "usual suspects!  Oh yeah-and Moto-Guzzi:D

nwwr100cs

Folks-I gotta hand it to ya'-this is the longest running post I've seen since the sale of Penton T shirts.  All of the discourse has been valid which set this into motion...it's good to know people feel passionate enough to voice their opinion as this is what the forum is all about..bringing us together.  I wasn't aware there were such world class riders in here and personally salute those of you who have made careers of such skill.  My hats off to those of you who have voice'd their opinion...It would be a privelege to meet you one and all![8D]

firstturn

Larry,
  I still stand by my words I would like to come by sometimes and meet you.
Respectfully,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh