Looking for Carl Cranke

Started by Mark LaRue, July 31, 2004, 12:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark LaRue

I am curious and wondering where Carl Cranke is these days.  I knew him in the old days in Sacramento through racing and used to visit him inpromtu (as many did) at his home in Placerville.  One day, I dropped by and he had just moved out.  To Gresham, Oregon I understand.  Now, I live in Vancouver, just across from Portland and wonder if he is still around here.  I am the newsletter editor for the Oregon Vintage Motorcyclists and would like to find out if it is possible to reach him.

OhioTed

Mark,  I am also trying to reach Carl, hoping to get some "Penton history" info for a story.  I talked to a lot of people, but no luck.
Interestingly, I found his name listed with a high school ski group in Mt. Hood, Oregon area.  I left a message asking for him to reply, but so far nothing heard.  TED

Big Mac

Mark - Try 411 for Camas WA. Heard a rumor he lives there now. If you find him, tell him some Portland guys are taking a trailer of bikes to ISDTRR in Tulsa in Oct and will haul a bike (even supply one if he needs) out there if he wants to fly out for the weekend...happy to do it for the opportunity to meet and ride with a legend. Jon McLean
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

smkt342

Carl Cranke's work phone number:

503-239-5464

Keith Taylor