Lots of parts for sale

Started by Mick Milakovic, August 19, 2004, 11:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick Milakovic

I don't know this genlteman, but I came across this ad on Mark's MX page.  Anybody know him?

Long-time Penton enthusiast selling off huge collection of new, re-built, and used OEM parts. Collection includes a completely rebuilt and restored 175 motor & 250 motor w/ PVL ignition. Four 175 motors, two 250, and one Sachs 125 motor for rebuilding. A crate full of Bing and Mikuni carbs. Used Tanks, seats, frames, wheels, swingarms, ignitions, wheels, fenders, airboxes, pedals and kickstarters. Hundreds of NOS Penton and Sachs parts: pistons, rings, bearings, seals, gaskets, shims, gears, clutches, brakes, sprockets, levers, spokes, tank straps. Enduro headlights and speedometer equipment. Fiberglass side panels including a trick form and supplies to manufacture new panels. A stack of spare parts and repair manuals for all engines from 100cc-400cc. Looking to sell entire lot only. Best offer over $4000.00 Email: [email protected] for some pictures.

Craig <[email protected]>
Port Saint Lucie, FL USA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mick

herman

Mick i have all ready bought all of it and all the tools from larry will have them in a couple weeks. Herm

Herm
Herm

DKWRACER

Thomas Brosius