Mike Alessi

Started by tmc3c, August 27, 2004, 09:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmc3c

I see thst Mike has signed with KTM to ride a 250f 4 [8D]stroker for a 2 year deal.

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Steve Minor

Isn't he that 16 year old "phenom"?
Steve Minor

tmc3c

I belive that is his brother Jeff,but I could be wrong. Both of the brothers fly but there Dad isn't shy about talking the talk from what I have read.

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

tmc3c

THEIR DAD......you can tell I was awake in ENGLISH class!!:D

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

alandspeed

Sad to hear this.  The whole family will tell you how good they are.  Pentons and Ktm's have always been ridden by people who let their riding talk for them, not the other way around.

tmc3c

YEP, That is the way I see it too!!!  Hopefully the KTM factory can tone down their mouths!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

TGTech

The Alessi brothers are both very talented riders, but their father is a total pain in the tail. If he were to tone down his overbearing ways, he'd still be aggravating.

I understand trying to build confidence in your sons, but Tony has gone way beyond reality. As a result, the family has alienated much of the motocross community.

Mike's debut at Millville in the 250 class, was a huge wake up for them, and now Steel City will be the next turning point, to see if they learned to keep their mouths shut.

It is many people's opinion, that the boys should peition for emancipation to get away from Dad's idiotic ways.

According to reports, Jeff will be staying on Honda's next year, while Jeff will ride KTM's. He will not be competing in the Supercross season, but rather concentrate on outdoor racing instead. In my opinion, this is a much better way to break into the Pro ranks, than just jumping into the Supercross season right off the bat. This gives you a chance to get used to be riding with the pros in an environment where there is some room and not quite so sever obstacles.

Dane

tmc3c

Steve, I have found that you were right on the "phenom" I called it wrong ! Mike is the 16 yr old. Sorry[8]

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler