MZ-B ignition installation

Started by Rain Man, August 28, 2004, 04:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain Man

I just purchased and installed one of these ignitions in my six day. :)
  now I got questions, answers, advice and suggestions. I talked to a  fella @ VMD that was importing these.  cant "memba the fellas name"  But if you could E mail me off line,I'd appreciate it!
[email protected]
Thank you and happy trails

Raymond
Limington Me.
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

BrianTaylor

Raymond if you dont get a reply here a bunch of guys on the Vinduro Board have lots of experience on the MzB.... BT

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

Rain Man

Thanks for the response guys.  I highly recommend these ignitions, I betcha I could kick my six day over with my hands now. And you know what?  I probably could do it in a mudhole on a 90' day!!

Raymond
Limington Me.
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

don howard

Rainman. A question for you since you live in Limington Me. Did you ever hear of a man by the name of Leroy MacDonugher? He prefab,s gas tanks. Would like to find his Tele. Number. I need a tank repaired or new.   thanks Don Howard

Rain Man

I've heard of this guy and know he's quite a metal artist.  I believe he builds custom and original tanks for vintage European bikes.  I'll have to look his phone number up when I get back home, I suspect its unlisted from previous experiences,[?]  I'll get back to you Don

Raymond
Limington Me.
Raymond
 Down East Pentons