Pentons at Radnor Hunt Sunday Sept. 12

Started by desmond197, September 07, 2004, 11:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desmond197

I will have my Penton Woodsman and Yankee Bob is bringing his Penton 250 Harescrambler to the Radnor Hunt Concour. I still need a POGer in PA or the surounding area to bring a 125 Six Day or a Jackpiner. You can check out the show at //www.radnorconcours.org Bikes need to be on the field by 10:00 am. Bring a bike and I will buy you lunch. We will have 15-18 Bugattis at the show. This is one of the best car shows in the USA and the first year for vintage motorcycles. This is a chance to have our Pentons next to bikes like the MV Augusta and the Velocette KTT. Anyone interested in bringing a bike Penton or otherwise give me a call at 912-462-8947  

Steve Metz

desmond197

I would like to thank Bob Fornwalt for bringing a very nice unrestored Penton 250 Harescrambler to the Radnor Hunt Concour.
We had a great day and 24 bikes on the field. We had a lot of comments from judges and sponsors about the bikes. Bob also was kind enough to bring a NOS Suzuki RL 250 and his beutifully restored Yankee 500Z. Thanks again Bob