ISDTRR

Started by Randy Kirkbride, September 19, 2004, 03:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Kirkbride

Hey, It'll be here before you know it.  Looks like we have 18 Pentons already entered.  See you all there.

rob w

Randy, In true ISDT fashion, wait until you get there to fix that flat tire. :D

Randy Kirkbride

Bob,
I'm still working at mastering the 3 day tire change.;)

tomale

:DI Hear ya randy, I have always changed all of my tires but have never been able to change a tire in 4 minutes. If I can do it with out pinching the tube in 30 minutes I feel really good about myself. Looking forward the the ride and meeting all of you guys.

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
78' 400 MC5
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
Just a quick update on the Reunion ride. Work on grooming and marking the trails is moving along very nicely. I think everyone is really going to enjoy the ride. Vern Street and Paul Rodden are to be commended for all the effort they are putting into making it a nice ride for all experience levels. They are also trying their best to remove all the big rocks and etc from the trails and make it a safer ride for everyone too. Just be sure to stay on the trails because the tall prairie grass out there can hide some serious gotchas. Please feel free to email me any questions you might have about the Tulsa area and I'll do my best to help you out. Look forward to seeing everyone in few weeks !!
Dave McCullough
Tulsa Trail Riders
[email protected]
70 125 Six Day
72 100 Berkshire
72 Wassell Mudlark
73 Jackpiner

slvrbrdfxr

Hi again,
Forgot to mention that there will be some very nice memorabilia for sale from the 1994 ISDE at held Zink Ranch. There are jackets, hats, shirts, team Mexico jumpsuits and etc. I'll try to get a more complete list for anyone interested. TTR is planning to do a silent auction for the stuff so if your interested better bring some extra cash. All of the items were donated by one of our club members. All proceeds are going toward our Scipio Off-Road Riding Area. Thanks for your support !!
Dave McCullough
Tulsa Trail Riders

maicobuddy

Hi Guy's,
I'm interested in next years ISDTRR..I won't be able to attend this years & would have liked to as some members of my old Enduro club (Family Riders) worked the '94 event..if it's not to early..when & where will it be held? will the bikes have to be street legal? any info would be great..Thanks, maicobuddy:D

Randy Kirkbride

Hey Dave,
I'm going to bring along a supply of the 2005 Penton Calendars for the guys that haven't already got theirs, and also a supply of the stickers & stencils that are available.  See ya there.

slvrbrdfxr

Randy,
Sounds good !! We'll have some space set aside for the POG guys. See you in a few weeks.
Dave McC

farmer58za

Randy
Please put one of those calendars aside for me, I'll be the guy at the RR with the Nelson Mandela T shirt. LOL

Regards

David
'75 KTM GS175
'75 KTM GS250
'75 KTM GS400
Regards

David

firstturn

David,
  Are you really coming to the Reunion?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

David,
I'll have a good supply of calendars.  It'll be great to meet up with everyone there.

pketchum

Buddy,

The 2005 ISDT Reunion Ride *may* be held in northeastern Arkansas.  The location isn't a sure thing yet, but Andre Ming is going down there this weekend I think to preride the area where they are considering hold the event.  Usually the venue for the following year is announced a couple of months after the current years ISDT ride.  Keep an eye out on the Vinduro group on Yahoo for up-to-the-minute details.

Phil

Quotequote:Originally posted by maicobuddy

Hi Guy's,
I'm interested in next years ISDTRR..I won't be able to attend this years & would have liked to as some members of my old Enduro club (Family Riders) worked the '94 event..if it's not to early..when & where will it be held? will the bikes have to be street legal? any info would be great..Thanks, maicobuddy:D
Phast Phil
Moderator, Hodaka Owners Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hodaka

farmer58za

Most probably,Ron

I had such a good time at the '03 ride that booked the hotel room in Tulsa about February. Due to business matters I thought I would not make it but I've had a turn of events that clears me to come.

Have booked air ticket.

Regards

David
'75 KTM GS175
'75 KTM GS250
'75 KTM GS400
Regards

David

firstturn

David,
  Are there any parts that are difficult to obtain in S.A. that you are going to buy and take back.  The reason I ask is if you are you might put a wish list on the Buy/Sell and see if any POG member has what you need.  Just a thought.  Look forward to meeting you in person.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh