I need a seat

Started by tlanders, September 24, 2004, 01:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlanders

Does anyone have a long, tall seat for the 1974 frame?

Teddy

rd400pi

Teddy,
  Would it be the short tall on a 74?  When did long tall come in?  75 or 76?  

Mike Husted

Mick Milakovic

Teddy, I've got a seat base and foam that are not in the greatest shape, along with hardware.  If you are not looking for something RIGHT NOW, then I can bring them to Moberly and you can have them. That's all I'm doing with them, hanging on for a "what if".

Mick

rd400pi

Teddy,
  Would it be the short tall on a 74?  When did long tall come in?  75 or 76?  

Mike Husted

Mick Milakovic

Teddy, I've got a seat base and foam that are not in the greatest shape, along with hardware.  If you are not looking for something RIGHT NOW, then I can bring them to Moberly and you can have them. That's all I'm doing with them, hanging on for a "what if".

Mick

tlanders

Mik,

If you bring them I would appreciate it. Thank you for the offer. See you in Moberly.

Mike,

I really don't know. I am needing the seat for what people call a 1974.5 frame. My other 1974.5 bikes have the long seat. My 1973 frame has the short seat and it is VERY low, too low to be comfortable.

Teddy

rd400pi

Teddy,
  My 74 250 HS is early (not 74 1/2).  It also has a short low which I intend to change to a short tall.  May have to wait until after ISDTRR though.:(

Mike Husted

tlanders

Mike,

Larry Shope has a short tall that he brought to Moberly for me. He wasn't sure whether it was the short or long seat. It was short and I want a long one, so he still has it. His email is [email protected].

Mik,

Will you bring the base, foam and hardware to Casey?

Thanks,

Teddy