Who's going to Moberly?

Started by Mick Milakovic, September 27, 2004, 04:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick Milakovic

I'm planning on arriving at Moberly Friday night around 10-11pm.  Who else is going and when are you arriving?  Looking forward to seeing friends and making new ones!  [8D]

Mick

G Ellis

Mick I will be there Friday night about the same time.Don't forget you have got, to let me beat you in exchange for those levers. LOL:D:DI am going to ride my new bike,I just finished last week. No more eating that dust on the start on my little 175[xx(]against that big husky. Hows that PENTON coming along? Look me up Sat morning, and look at my seceret weapon[8D]:D Hope to see you there.

chicagojerry

i'll be there too. but regretably i'll still be on a elsie 250 instead of a penton. come on KY! i can't wait to try out the mint!
"chicago" jerry

Dave Withrow

Hey Mick,
    I'll be there pretty early on Friday.  Probably bring some trinkets to sell.  

Gary- thanks for the tank-what do I owe you?

Dennis Jones-If you are coming to Moberly I'll bring the kickstand and a surprise.
                         GO PENTON!

Mick Milakovic

Gary - Can't wait to see the "secret" weapon, and roosting on it!  [}:)]

Dave - Where's a good place to look to camp since I'm coming in late and in the dark (I'm usually in the dark anyway, so that's not a big deal)  ;)

Mick

tlanders

I'll be coming in late Friday night also. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Teddy

G Ellis

Mick I will be there Friday night about the same time.Don't forget you have got, to let me beat you in exchange for those levers. LOL:D:DI am going to ride my new bike,I just finished last week. No more eating that dust on the start on my little 175[xx(]against that big husky. Hows that PENTON coming along? Look me up Sat morning, and look at my seceret weapon[8D]:D Hope to see you there.

chicagojerry

i'll be there too. but regretably i'll still be on a elsie 250 instead of a penton. come on KY! i can't wait to try out the mint!
"chicago" jerry

Dave Withrow

Hey Mick,
    I'll be there pretty early on Friday.  Probably bring some trinkets to sell.  

Gary- thanks for the tank-what do I owe you?

Dennis Jones-If you are coming to Moberly I'll bring the kickstand and a surprise.
                         GO PENTON!

Mick Milakovic

Gary - Can't wait to see the "secret" weapon, and roosting on it!  [}:)]

Dave - Where's a good place to look to camp since I'm coming in late and in the dark (I'm usually in the dark anyway, so that's not a big deal)  ;)

Mick

tlanders

I'll be coming in late Friday night also. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Teddy

pketchum

Teddy,

Did you pick up your KTM fork boots from Andy yet?

Phil
Phast Phil
Moderator, Hodaka Owners Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hodaka

tlanders

Phast,

Yes. Andy gave them to me last Sunday. When I was talking to Mike Lenz, he said he had been buying them from White Bros, or Dennis Kirk for about $25!!!! It's not what you know, it's who you know!!! See you at the Reunion ride Soggy Bottom Boy!!!!

Teddy

Dennis Jones

I plan on getting there Saturday afternoon, see you guys there.

Dave, I have riding gear and the 79 pipe and airbox I told you about. I also have a beautiful MC5 tank that won't fit anything I have I'll bring to try and peddle.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones