LOST!

Started by tlanders, October 28, 2004, 08:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlanders

We had a fantastic ISDT/RR experience last week-end! How about ALL those awesome Penton riders! We commend the Tulsa Trailriders & thank Mr. Zink. However,there was one negative element. I forgot to detach our camcorder battery charger from the electric plug-in near our rv. I have called the caretaker there & he has not found it. By any chance, does anyone know anything about it? It is a Sony. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

see you in Al. next month.....Rosemary Landers

Steve Minor

Have you tried Vern Street with the Tulsa Trail Riders?

His email is [email protected]

PS....I have some pictures of Teddy riding and of him with John Penton. I'd be glad to send them, I just need an address. We (my wife Sherry and I) enjoyed meeting you.

I'm just sorry I was side lined with Motoplat problems.

Steve Minor
[email protected]
Steve Minor

tlanders

Hi Steve-
Yes, I spoke with Vern several times this week. I just can't understand why anyone would remove the charger....they couldn't use it! Enjoyed visiting with you, as well. So sorry about your bike, though(speedy recovery!). Our address is: Ted & Rosemary Landers, 6670 C.R. 8800, West Plains, MO. 65775.
Thanks in advance....Rosemary

tlanders

LOST has now been FOUND!
Lee Clark left the campgrounds Monday morning & found our charger & took it. He is a Vinduro guy. I posted my plea here & on the Vinduro site. It does pay to advertise sometimes! Can't believe it's been a week since the ISDT/RR! What a GREAT week-end!
see you at the next race.....Rosemary
p.s.don't forget to turn your clocks BACK tonight!