dave boydstun

Started by chicagojerry, November 06, 2004, 10:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicagojerry

dave is no longer the off-road ahrma coordinator. budgetary constraints problems. i for one think that he will be sorely missed. his running of the riders meetings and awards at nat'ls were always handled professionally  along with any problems that may have arose. every organization should have such an well-versed spokesman as he has shown to be at every nat'l that i have ever seen him at. he truly epitomizes what ahrma should be. he even got married at his ahrma event earlier this year. THATS dedication. dave, i hope to see you whenever possible at events that i am fortunate enough to travel to.
"chicago" jerry

pketchum

I heard about this through the grapevine just yesterday.  Such a shame it is too.  I'd only met Dave last year at Teddy's ISDTVQ and found him to be an immediately likeable guy.  I looked forward to meeting him again too.  Yes, you're quite right.  There should be more people of his caliber within AHRMA.  

Phil Ketchum
Phast Phil
Moderator, Hodaka Owners Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hodaka

tlanders

Phil,

You met Dave Lamberth at the ISDTVQ. We will ALL miss Dave Boydstun at the races - he is great.

Teddy