RUST

Started by Mike Horton, December 25, 2004, 11:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Horton

A BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY NEW POG FRIENDS. IN JUST A SHORT TIME I AM THRILLED TO HAVE SO MANY NEW ACQUAINTANCES. DOES ANYBODY KNOW A GOOD WAY TO REMOVE RUST FROM SPOKES AND NIPPLES WITH OUT RUINING THE SUN RIMS.

Tennessee Vol

Try this web site //www.orisonmarketing.com and look for evaporust you will not believe this stuff.It is expensive but you can buy it in small quanities.

Also try a product called Aero Kroil this stuff loosens any rusted metal parts I use it on everything.I have never had it not work on any rusted parts no matter how bad.Just spray it on a couple of times and let it soak for a while.It will loosen anything.The web site is //www.kanolabs.com in Nashville,Tennessee.

Hope this helps a little.

Bobby Stults
Bobby Stults

Tony Price

What a relief!  

For a minute there I thought someone had gotten a hold of the last MRI's of my back and knees!

The Evapo-Rust is pretty good stuff.  I wish I could afford a drum of the stuff.

Another over the counter penetrating oil that works really is PB Blaster.  It's available at AutoZone.  

Either of these will work well, but I'm afraid I can't help you with the rust on your nipples....[:p]

Tony
Tony