Vintage Views

Started by Randy Kirkbride, January 04, 2005, 07:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlanders

Rosemary ALWAYS gets to read Vintage Views before I do. So as soon as I got home from work she asked if I knew who was on the cover since Matt Benson at AHRMA didn't know. I knew immediately it was you Bob, so I immediately emailed Matt and told him who it was. The next day at work I checked the POG site and found this discussion.

I love Black, Silver and White!!!!

Join AHRMA and get Vintage Views delivered every month for free!!!!

Teddy

Paul Danik

Rob,
  When I called Mr. Penton to tell him about Toni and Gary's wedding plans he asked me if I had seen the Penton on the cover of Vintage Views, I told him that I had, he than asked if I know who it was, I told him it was you and he was quite pleased. Rob, you were noticed by THE MAN!!!!!! I'll bet if he builds another Cycle Liner you'll be allowed to use it.:D I told him it's just like the old days, having a Penton on the cover of a national magazine and he agreed!

Congratulations.

Paul

rob w

Paul,

Mr. Penton talking about me?....that's a picture I had'nt imagined. But it proves to me again what an extraordinary group this is to be a part of. The support of the POG has made many of my fondess wishes come true, it's hard to express all the wonderous moments I've enjoyed since the day I joined the POG and jumped back on a Penton.

Oh, I've got to run...I'll be back, Bob