Cabin Fever Almost Over!!!

Started by Tennessee Vol, February 15, 2005, 09:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tennessee Vol

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know the cabin fever is almost over.Here in our neck of the woods all the buttercups are in full bloom here in southern middle Tennesse and it will be moving north soon.We will have some more cold snaps but winter is almost over.:D

It is time for racing-riding I am sure some of you are already going strong.But lets hear what is the first race-ride you are really looking forward to.

I hope everyone is getting fired up and ready to go.Best of luck to everyone this year!

Bobby Stults
Bobby Stults

tmc3c

Bobby,You are not to far from me in Greenville S.C. and you need to come on down here and do some riding with Greg Holder and myself.It is going to be about 4 more weeks before Greg can ride due to the fact that he just had wrist surgery after breaking it in the Sumpter Enduro.We would welcome another PENTON to buzz the woods with us !!:D

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Young Ted

What cabin?  What fever?  It doesn't apply to me. Simply haven't stopped going to Michigan for some trail riding.

Young Ted

Lew Mayer

Glad to hear the weather in Tennessee is good. I have to drive there this weekend to pick up a Penton/Wassell with/for a buddy. Looks like I have to do another cast iron motor.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Dennis Jones

What? A Wassell in my neck of the woods and I missed it! Lew that's like cattle rustling. We may have to call the sheriff[}:)]
What part of TN are you going to?

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

firstturn

WHOA....
  Dennis he just thinks he is going to pick up a Wassell and three engines.  You do have space to keep these darlings till Spring?[:o)]
  We will discuss our strategy this morning.[}:)]  We will have the cast iron cylinder engines all over your garage.[:p]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Lew Mayer

Glenn won't tell me yet. Somethin' about leaving without him and pinching them out from under him. Looks like we'll have to sneak in and out under the cover of darkness

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Tennessee Vol

Thomas,
 All my buddies got to go to the Swamp Fox and Sumter.I really would like to go to the Sandlapper but we are all going to Gulfport.

I have ridden all your enduros in your neck of the woods for going on 20 years. I personally think you have the best riding in the country right in your back yard.But I think the Little Brown Jug is my Favorite.I promise the next enduro we make I will let you know.We just Ride a lot of the Sera enduros.South Mississippi and Lousiania are super places also.

I hope we can row up together sometime maybe I can keep you in sight.

Bobby Stults
Bobby Stults

tmc3c

Hey Bobby, It's going to have to be a hare scramble cause I don't have any lights.I wish I knew what I know now when I started my resto on my bike and I would have gone the enduro route instead of mx.I would love to ride with you and I don't think you will have a problem keeping me in your sights as long as you don't break your review mirror on a tree.:D

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Glenn Berry

Did I read this right? I think Lew just volunteered to rebuild my motor.

Glenn Berry
Glenn Berry