Bauda Bing

Started by Lee Brown, March 18, 2005, 06:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Brown

Hey does anybody outthere know what correct MM Bing belongs on 1977 MC-5 125 motor.....

rob w

LEE, 34MM . Model# 54/34/104 ,BOB

firstturn

Brob,
Could you make those letters a little larger for us old color blind guys[:o)].  Hope you are having a good week.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

DKWRACER

Lee, you would have a true 77 GS6 125? If so, there are others who as k questions. What tank do you have? It has been told to me that only an MC5 style came on a 77GS 125, that frame is very unique, and it would have it's own pipe and tank. Can't imagine what a 34 mm carb would do for a 125, have a 77GS125 soon to become a 250!!!!In time of course, should make for a great woods bike, tho I often think about a 175 cc motor in a 77 GS6 frame. (still dreaming) then there was a 78 GS 6, now I'm on another planet....Adios , Tom
Thomas Brosius

rob w

*******________________
 ****** ________________
*******________________
 ****** ________________
*******________________

Hi Ron, Yeah on the eye sight thing, I know all about it, it's usually the first thing to go. I showed up to a new job not long ago with a large magnifying glass on a magnetic base. The owner says "what's that for", I had to say " that's so I can see". [8D]
You have a good one too, hope you're doing well.

Lee, Glad to help, if you need all the stock jetting specs as well, just give me a holler. Good luck.

Baub