TMC

Started by rob w, March 28, 2005, 11:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob w

Hi Thomas, What are you up to next week? I'm going to be 45 miles down the road from your neighborhood for several days. Unfortunetly I won't have a Penton in tow this time, the near-by mountain trails looking inviting. But we could have a PPOM, (Private Penton Owners Meeting).
Talk to you soon.
Bob

tmc3c

Hey Bob,that would be GREAT !! Hit me with the dates and maybe I can beat the bushes and find Greg Holder also! and who knows maybe a Swamp Fox and a Macio Buddy might show up too.

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

swamp fox

Hey Rob,
We might better clear this with the sheriff. It might be seen as an unapproved crossing of the border. ;) I've heard he has far reaching jurisdiction.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

firstturn

Well I have been waiting for my Visa to get into South Carolina....seems to be some problem with carrying more that one Penton out of South Carolina at a time.  Deputies Thomas and Greg(Holder) are supposed to be clearing this up?  You guys be REAL careful if Wordlow shows up.  He is like a human vacuum cleaner on Pentons.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rob w

Thomas & Robert,
Yeah, I'd like that alot.
I'm going to be on Lake Hartwell, in Hartwell, GA.
Tue. April 5th would probably be the best day for me, day or night. Wed. the 6th and maybe Mon. the 4th are the next best alternatives.
I'm pretty flexible anytime within those 3 days, and I figure it's only about an hour from Thomas's. So I hope it'll work out for everyone. I'd like to swap ph. #'s with you guys before friday.
Cool!, Thanks, see ya.
Bob

swamp fox

Ron,
I may be busy with port security down here on the coast, so we may have to defer customs duty to the deputies in the highlands. They can check his exit visa at the mountain pass.[^]

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
08 BMW K 1200 S

swamp fox

Hey Rob,
That would be cool. You'll definately be closer to Thomas than I, but who knows, I might could make it. All depends on these crazy ships and who has to work. I'll let ya'll know. And not to worry, the inspectors up there don't do cavity searches.[:0]

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
08 BMW K 1200 S

swamp fox

Yee haw,
Yessiree Bob. We can head on down to the holler and partake in the Grits Festival or the Watermellon Festival.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
08 BMW K 1200 S

rob w

Hey Bobby, I can get along with that. My sister just moved to this place, so I'll be back from time to time. They really like it there. The next time I come that way, you can bet it'll be with a bike to ride. I bet'cha we can find some good trails up in them thar hills. Hope I see you. If not I know I'll see you in that field in Ohio in July.

Bob

DKWRACER

Hey guys, Robs name is really not Bob it's

BAUWB,

he told me this himself;)

Adios
Thomas Brosius

firstturn

Robert,
  The mountain pass was the way I was going to get out.....[}:)].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tmc3c

Hey Bob, I talked to Greg today and he said Tues. is fine with him and it also is good with me. Tues, night in Anderson for dinner sound good? Swamp Fox can you make it?  Oh yeah Bob,You got mail.

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

maicobuddy

Hey Guys,
I'd love to make it..but the ol' slave driver I work for would have a heart attack(well if he had a heart)..Thomas, how about the AHRMA race at Bremen, Ga. on Saturday April 16th I'll have the 430CR ready by then..let me know..Talk to yous guys later(hows that for my yankee)..maicobuddy[8D]

tmc3c

Hey Buddy, Sorry I can't make it.I will be at work both Sat.& Sun. 12hr shifts.Yous also got mail.                 :D

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

swamp fox

Ok yous guys,
Let's see if I can collect my gray matter while I'm still at work.
I've got 12 hrs on the clock going for another 4.[xx(]

TC, all I can do is wait for the weekend to come and go and see where I stand on Monday. I'll send ya'll my cel number.

Buddy, I saw that on the schedule also. Same situation. Wait and see if the ships are at the dock or not.

DKW/Tom, Do you think we should warn Bauwb that if he hears "Dueling Banjos" he should run and not look back? Same area they filmed Deliverance.[:0]

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
08 BMW K 1200 S