Home Page Photo Quiz - April 2005

Started by Admin, April 03, 2005, 08:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackpinejim

Paul, your right!, jumping the gun here. See you Thursday.

t20sl

Seems like there is somethng on the outside of the exhaust in front of riders leg.  Looks like the wiring loom wrapped up.  Odd place for it to be routed.  Could picture be at Jackpine Enduro around 1970?

firstturn

Jim,
  You are in a big hurry for this months meeting[:p].  Something going on that the Sherriff should know about[?] or do you want me to start my own rumours?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Ted,
  Donny guessed that that the cable was from the early engine to speedo drive that had come loose.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

OK seems like a little jump start on the riders name.  How about the initials C. C., hope everyone is have a great weekend.

O.Sherriff

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rob w

CHUCK CONNERS
CASSIUS CLAY
CHARLIE CHAN
CHEVY CHASE
CHUCKIE CHEESE
CAPTAIN CRUNCH
CHRIS CARR
CRASH CARDEN

...[?]...

OKAY, CARL CRANKE.
FINAL ANSWER!

B[:o)]B

firstturn

Some great names especially Crash, but go back to one of our past Quiz and you will find the name!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.:)

O.Sherriff

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rob w

Morn'n Mr. Sherriff,

Thanks for your guidence, that one gave it away.
I knew that was the wrong era for Mr. Cranke, but I was stuck.
 Not having alot of the early "Still...Keeping Track"s, leaves some gaps in my reference materials.

That racer is then Cliff Chaffee.

Thanks, Bob

firstturn

Da'Guru does it again[:p]............thanks Rob for your determination.  I imagine it is the same determination you had when you Raced.  I do have to say that I feel a special person that knows a lot about ignition systems knew the answer, but he is always the the guy standing back watching the action....and having a good time;).

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

jackpinejim

Evnin Sheriff, always anxious for Pog meetings! Yes everybody was guessing or flat out didn't know who the mystery rider was except,you guessed it,Mr. Igniter himself,had a strong suspicion who it was.
  Thanks to mr."knowitall",with his extensiv research library, we have the answer. Thanks Bob for your efforts,got to be a labor of love!    Only 3 months to Vintage Days!  Yeahhhhh!

Jim