74 250 shadow box

Started by BobJones, April 07, 2005, 02:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobJones

Thought other members might enjoy my 1st restoration. I do have 2 more 1 is for parts the other I've raced at ISDE reunion at Flat River. Wall mount is #40170569. Getting ready to do steel tank restoration 69 #v1056 enduro model. My 1st Penton was a 72 125 I bought from Munganast. My 2nd was a 74 250 enduro(1st time I ever trophed- National enduro at Potosi). This is the 1st time I've posted anything usually just enjoy reading all the tips & comments. Thanks Bob Jones.

//www.fidnet.com/~lane/penton1.jpg
//www.fidnet.com/~lane/penton2.jpg
//www.fidnet.com/~lane/penton3.jpg
//www.fidnet.com/~lane/penton4.jpg
Bob Jones
Show-me state
(2)74 Harescramblers,72 Jackpiner,68/69 6-Day,73 Harescrambler.

tlanders

Nice work. This definitely looks like a "Hide 'em, don't ride 'em" machine.

Teddy

OUCWBOY

Hello Bob Jones!
That is a great looking machine. Keep posting to this site!

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Lew Mayer

Cool display area!

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

rd400pi

Bob,
  Very nice bike and display.  Teddy is just jealous!

Mike H.

BobJones

Thanks. Coming from you guys that means alot. I'll need all kinds of advice on the stell-tanker. Bob
Bob Jones
Show-me state
(2)74 Harescramblers,72 Jackpiner,68/69 6-Day,73 Harescrambler.

cubfan1968

Primo, copasetic, excellant, masterpiece, nonpareil. What I'm trying to say is great job. Very cool display. You should be very proud of your work. I'd like to see a before photo.

Rod Whitman
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

cubfan1968

Primo, copasetic, excellant, masterpiece, nonpareil. What I'm trying to say is great job. Very cool display. You should be very proud of your work. I'd like to see a before photo.

Rod Whitman
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

jackpinejim

Hello Bob,
      Welcome to  Pentonville!, what a great resto and display area,first class by far along with the pictures and Penton shirt! Like the pool table too. Neatest thing tho one for "show" and at least one to "go". Keep up the good work!

Jim