website

Started by Paul Danik, April 10, 2005, 09:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Just a note to mention that Bill and Karen have been working to get things back to normal on the website. We sure are lucky to have such dedicated people on our POG team who are willing to give up some of their weekend time to try to keep this site up and running, besides all of the other time that they spend "behind the curtain".

Thanks Bill and Karen, you are greatly appreciated!

Paul

PS  I just talked to Bill and Karen and apparently a hacker has been messing with a number of the server's websites.  Scott, who is the main man on the server end, is on top of the situation and is currently working to correct any problems.  Thanks Scott:D

tmc3c

Bill & Karen,Thank You for your hard work on this site!! I don't know what I would do without it.I have met so many friends here !!! The nicest people just don't ride Hondas !!

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Lew Mayer

I also want to let Bill and Karen know how much I appreciate the work they do on this site.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

firstturn

Karen & Bill,
  Thanks for all the hard work.........we all appreciate it more than you can imagine.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Admin

The thanks should go to Scott, the server Admin.  He found where the hackers got in and put up a firewall on that port. All should be OK as of Sunday mid morning.  Sorry for all the problems and double posts that may have occurred.

Karen

OUCWBOY

Karen and Bill are the bomb!!!!!
They spend so much time on this and other POG projects. Imagine where we would still be without them.

THANKS BILL AND KAREN, AND SCOTT AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

tomale

Yes, thank you so much, I know it takes alot of time and effort to keep us all connected. I would not be riding today with out this site. and I have met so many great people too! It is a win... win.

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
78' 400 MC5
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

tlanders

It's Fox News and the POG site if I can every day for me. Thanks for all you do.

Teddy

cubfan1968

Without this web site I'd still just be thinking about owning a Penton. Thanks for all the great work. You have helped a 33 year old dream come true.

Rod Whitman
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

firstturn

Teddy,
  I am with you as far as Fox goes, but I do watch the weather channel.[8D]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh