For Sale or Trade: 75' Frame/Swingarm

Started by Chakka, April 10, 2005, 10:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chakka

I have a 1975 frame and swing arm I picked up in anticipation of building a Jackpiner. Correct for 175, 250 or 400. Well I lucked out and got a complete 75' 175 on Ebay the other day so I will offer the frame/swing arm here. It is in good shape, no rust but has been painted with a bright silver that will need striping. The bike has a re-enforced stearing head, previous owner had steel strap welded on there. It looks super stong and the welds are clean. Id like 50 bucks + shipping or will trade for parts I need to get my six day rippin. I will send pics to anybody interested.

Chris

chicagojerry

chris, is this a high breather frame? if it isn't but IS one of the early jackpiner frames that an earlier discusssion refered to making a light weight 400 maico beater out of, i would love to have it. where are you located?   thanks, jerry

Chakka

Hi Jerry, The frame is a high breather and has the extra gusseting in the back for 45deg shocks. Definatly not the light weight frame needed to make the Maico beater. Im located in Connecticut but can ship that frame anywhere.
Chris