Your help is needed

Started by Admin, November 21, 2005, 07:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

We are currently restoring the website but are having difficulty with one section.  When the website crashed we had a navigation button on the homepage that was called "Steel Tank Project".  When you clicked on that button, it took you to a page that explained what the steel tank project was all about. This was the page that told you how you could win a red Berkshire gastank this past summer.

This is the page we are missing.  Does anyone have a printout of this page?  The person who has a printout of this page will not receive a red Berkshire gastank but rather a big pat on the back from us. :D

Thanks,
Bill & Karen
[email protected]

firstturn

Bill & Karen,
  I have it, but it is at my shop and I will not be back there until the weekend of December 4.  If someone doesn't come up with it by then I will make sure you get a copy.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Admin

Ron,
You're the man! [8D]  If no one else can come through sooner than you, we'll definitely take you up on the offer.

BS & KT

Admin

Ron,
We just received an email from Toni & Gary Roach and they scanned the page to us.  It's hard to beat these two on and off the track!

Thanks again for your efforts,
Bill