Wishing John Penton A Merry Christmas

Started by Admin, December 04, 2005, 07:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cubfan1968

Mr. Penton may you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Just like in the movie, "Its a Wonderful Life" its truly amazing how the actions of one man can touch the lives of so many people.

Rod Whitman
1972 6 Day (Rider)
1972 6 Day (Project)
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

454MRW

Wishing you a very safe, healty, and happy Christmas, and a Joyous New Year to you and all of your family and friends. May the experiences that we have so wonderfully shared since our youth from the enjoyment of the Penton motorcycles bring us all a continued exuberation and renewed and everlasting youth.

Michael R. Winter
1974 250 Harescrambler
1977 250 MC5 Project
1978 250 MX6  
1979 250 KTM Project
1980 250 MX KTM
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R

Big Mac

Merry Christmas and congratulations on your 80th Year John Penton! You share the same birth year as my Mom. She's not much into dirt bikes, but I gave her the John Penton book to read and she thoroughly enjoyed the familiar details of coming of age during the late Depression and WWII period in a large tight-knit Midwest farm family.

If only one of my uncles would have found an old HD flathead in the barn to hillclimb with....hmmm :). Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season!

Jon McLean
Lake Oswego, OR

'73 HS 250
'77 GS6 250
'77 MC5 400
'77 MC5 250
'94 KTM 300MXC
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

TGTech

Dwight Rudder

A very MERRY CHRISTMAS to my friends,  John, Tom, Jeff, and Jack , and the whole Penton family, ( Including Dane Leimbach and family. )
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
from,
Dwight & Debbie Rudder
and your fans at VINDURO

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

crash carden

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year John Penton and family!!!
   I think the boys and girls of POG will agree that, John you are the true Santa Claus as you and your elves built us all some mighty fine toys. :D And we are still playing with them and they keep us young at heart. Thank you John Penton and your family as well!
                    Merry Christmas to all! Crash Carden,
                                             Go Team Penton!
              PS its Christmas everyday when you have a Penton! ;)

don howard

Thanks and Merry Christmas to the Penton Family . And the many friends on the POG Group.  Crash  said it best . John Penton is a Santa Claus thanks for the Penton Toy i have.  Happy New Year            Don Howard  from New Hampshire

jackpinejim

John and Donna,   Merry Christmas to you and your family, and may there be many more to celebrate.  Thank you for all you have done for motorcycling in general and for the Penton mark in particular!  God bless and a Happy New Year!

Jim and Joan Borer

firstturn

John & Family,
  Thank you for everything you have done for the Sport of Motorcycling.  I am always amazed at finding another Penton and most of all hearing the stories from the owners about the mystic of owning a Penton.  To most of them it was almost dream come true not to mention the fact that the bike was a winner on the track.
  Moving from motorcycles to the Penton Family...the character, enthusiam and honesty that I have always had in dealing with the Penton Family has always been so rewarding.  It goes witout saying that from calling Tom Penton for help in the 1970's to calling Dane Leimbach today, the pride of Penton lives on in 2005 and will into the future.
  Also in looking at the vintage Christmas card from "The Day" I would also like to thank all the employees of Penton that made this thing happen...like Doug Wilford and so many others that actually still grace our Still Keeping Track today.  I don't think there will ever be another motorcycle company that will ever be able to duplicate the success and enthusiasm that was done by Penton's and their employees.
Thank You and Merry Christmas John & Family.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

swamp fox

Merry Christmas
Thank you Mr Penton for your selfless determination to make motorcycling what it is today. It has been an honor to have met you, your family, and the POG as a whole. May there be many more that we can all rejoice in. God bless one and all.

And a Happy New Year from the Palmetto State.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

hanksie

John & Family,Here's wishing you all health and happiness throughout the Christmas Season and in the New Year.Thanks for all you have done, Bill & Michelle Hanks

Gary Roach

Wow...a chance to say "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" to my hero!!
Christmas- a time to reflect on the past year in all it's greatness...for 2005 that includes a year full of special times  and memories with our Penton family. Thank-you so very much John for sharing in our Penton wedding day-having you celebrate with us meant more than I can put into words, just know how very special and honored we were. Your 80th birthday, Mid-Ohio and the KTM dealer show-just a few of the cherished memories from the past year. We would have none of these memories and none of these great POG friends if there had not been a Penton motorcycle. We are truly blessed !!
Wishing you and all of your loved ones a very happy and healthy 2006!!   Merry Christmas !
Toni [:X] and Gary Roach

Admin

Thank you for all that you have done for the Penton Owners Group through the years. Your continuing interest makes this all worthwhile.  May the joys of the season keep your holidays bright and full of happiness.

Bill & Karen

Doug Wilford

Merry Christmas to John, Donna and the whole Penton family.  Thanks! The adventure will never end.  In the beginning it was a "Penton" motorcycle, and now we have "Pentonians", "Pentomaniacs", "Poggers" etc. and a whole (Penton)family through out the world.  Thanks again!
Merry Christmas to all and "God Bless"!

Mick Milakovic

Enough can't be said for John and his family, and all of you in the POG.  Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!

Mick, Beth, Kevin, Lorien, Ambr, Hollin, and Jarrin Milakovic

Mick