Cables.

Started by terry, December 05, 2005, 07:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terry

Hello All.  I just thought I would ask if anyone would have interest in any new NOS original HI-POINT cables for PENTON and Husqvarna? I might be able to get up to 200 to 300 cables with green housings with yellow and black covers and oilers on them? Also a white greyish housings on some of the cables. These cables are for Steel Tankers and up to 1978 models. On the throttle cables I would need to know what type of Magura throttle to what mm carb your running. Bing or Amal or Lectron or Mikuni. Also some of the kits for the early Jackpiner with the black HI-POINT PLASTIC amal quarter turn throttle like on the Bultaco with white plastic cable nuts that thread down the top of the black plastic throttle housing. (amal). The wolfman on a penton has e-mailed me about these and he also has the two different kind of clutch cables that fit both engine types. All years. He also has some of the white and black and grey choke cables. If I buy some of these from the wolfman on a penton, would anyone be interested in them. Check in with me or the wolfman.

Terry

gooddirt

If you got them I would like the gray OEM cables for the whole bike - 72 /73 six day . A set or two . What price ? Thanks again[^]

Dwight Rudder

Terry , I need a couple of the Magura trap door throttle cable to 28mm Mikuni and 27mm Bing.
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

wolfmanonapenton

Any one interested in the cables for the early Steel tankers? I probally got a 55 gallon drum full of cables. Some of the wires are rusted and some of the ends are tarnished and gummy. I don't know how good they are, but they are new nos cables. I got these at the auction at (the late) Ira Burrows motorcycle shop auction in Culvar, Indiana. He was one of John Penton's earliest dealers and close friend. His club used to hold and sponsor the Bur Oak 150 mile national enduro.

Thanks Again
Wolfman on a Penton

OUCWBOY

wolfman,
I could use 4 sets for my Steel Tankers
Thnks

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Ron

Hi Terry,
I'll need a set of cables to.
Thanks, Ron

linglewn

I am interested in a complete set of cables, including the "choke" cable if available for a '72 Jackpiner. Throttle is 1/4 turn and carb is 30mm Amal. I also need a set of chrome handlebars. Thanks.
Nelson Lingle
73 Jackpiner
74 Jackpiner
71 DKW 125

VICTOR MONZ

I need a full set of cables for a 73 250 Harescrambler and a 1972 Berkshire 100.  Both have Magura trap door throttles and Bing carbs.  Also needed is a set of handlebars for the Berkshire.

Please provide a quote delivered to zip 92543.

Thanks.

[email protected]

Kip Kern

Speaking of choke cables, if you want a modern one for your old Bing early style pull lever, black casing, try Dennis Kirk, they offer a butterfly throttle cable (generic). Has one ball end that can be ground a touch and the other bare cable.  Less than $3, works perfect and looks great!:D