New Topic.

Started by wolfmanonapenton, December 26, 2005, 06:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfmanonapenton

Anyone interested in Metzler or Trelleborg Hi Ponit red dot tires? Carlise aggressor tires also sold by Hi Point. Continental geland sport tires. Yokohoma super diggers. Goodyear eagles. I have a connection that has these. NOS. Is their an interest? What would these tires be worth? Brand new NOS.

Wolfie

flattracker23

I am interested in the Carlise Aggressor tires. What sizes are they? Let me know.

Spencer Gaydon
Lubbock, TX

1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 774)
1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 1194)
1972 Penton / Wassell Mudlark Trials Bike (W 397 ST)

t20sl

350-18 and 300-21 Metzlers would be nice.  What are their conditon as far as dry checking? Ted

crash carden

Hello, yes I would be interested in 2 or 3 sets of Metzler tires 21x300 front's and 400x18 rear's. Keep us posted. Thanks Crash Carden

chicagojerry

interested in 3.50-18  if you have any.
thanks, chijer

tofriedel

I will take a set of Metzler's 3.00-21 & 4.50-18.

Tony
Tony

flattracker23

I am interested in the Carlise Aggressor tires. What sizes are they? Let me know.

Spencer Gaydon
Lubbock, TX

1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 774)
1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 1194)
1972 Penton / Wassell Mudlark Trials Bike (W 397 ST)

t20sl

350-18 and 300-21 Metzlers would be nice.  What are their conditon as far as dry checking? Ted

crash carden

Hello, yes I would be interested in 2 or 3 sets of Metzler tires 21x300 front's and 400x18 rear's. Keep us posted. Thanks Crash Carden

chicagojerry

interested in 3.50-18  if you have any.
thanks, chijer

tofriedel

I will take a set of Metzler's 3.00-21 & 4.50-18.

Tony
Tony

wolfmanonapenton

I gave Mr Everett his # and there negotiating on price you guy will have to deal with Terry,as hes going to buy tubes as well?I already got my tire and tubes before passing along to Terry?The fellow with the tires is old and does'nt want to be botherd!UNLESS ALL GO!;)

OUCWBOY

wolfman!
I have a question. Why do you list things here and before anyone gets a reply, you have transfered all the thigs to Terry? Not that I care it Terry sells them or not, just don't understand why you just don't give them to Terry first and let him list these items. I am still waiting on a reply on the Steel Tank Cables. If you list someting here, at least wait until people reply and deal with them before you sent the stuff to Terry.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

terry

Hey Donnie Smith. I will answer for the Wolfman. He is loyal to me because he has watched was some POG members have said on this message board this year about me for no reason. some POG members act like no one else shpuld sell PENTON parts but Al B. First of all Al B. and myself are starting to do business together and are going to continue to get items reproduced together. For those who want to continue to boycott me and my PENTON parts. Go ahead. But Wolfman is taking my side. And he has more new NOS PENTON stuff than you can ever imagine. This could be good for all if some POG members stop all the bad messages against me. I am getting nos items from wolfman for the future. You POG members would be totally amazed if you knew the great nos bikes and parts he has. I will reply to people who need parts when I get stuff done. It is a slow process. Donny. If you got a problem with wolfman or me, don't air it on a message board. Pick up the phone.

Terry Everett

sixdazed

Good point Donny!i was about to try to get some red dots but after reading the last post i don't know.i thought all this b.s. was over but here we go again.i thought our president addressed this in his letter.Terry, i think the only person making bad posts or name calling seems to be you.Donny had a question for the wolfman-why not let him answer and just let the past die.If you keep bringing it up, it never will.No one's out to get you.It's just the way you two are doing this(on purpose or not)makes it look like the old bait and switch routine.You've got your own website to advertise on-i thought this was for member to member.rarely,if ever do i see the other suppliers using this board(directly or indirectly)to advertise.Why not start the new year fresh and leave the past behind.Please! Happy New Years to ALL POGGERS!!! Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...