Started by wolfmanonapenton, December 26, 2005, 06:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terry

Hey Six Dazed  

I agree. Member to member. You must have forgotten. I am a PAID UP POG MEMBER>

TERRY EVERETT

Rocket

Terry
Are you going to the POG meeting at the AMA museum in February?  If you are, bring some of the 3.50 x 18 and 300 x 21 Metzler tires along.  I am interested in some and I would really like to meet you, also bring along the Wolfman, I'd like to meet him too.
thanks
Rocket

OUCWBOY

Hey Terry,
I don't have a problem with anyone that sells Penton parts, my question was "Why the wolfman lists items here and never responds. Then you end up with the items, which is OK with me." I just think he should let you list them from the begining. You respond, he doesn't.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

John Doud

Deja vu

For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required. Luke 12:48
For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required. Luke 12:48

wolfmanonapenton

Hey guys!Im not on here to start afuss!I work for a living and drive 40 miles a day one way to work!I don't really need the money,just want to try to help you guys out?I do not have a bunch of time to send out parts and sqauble with guys over prices?Terry's deal is nice because I can get stuff back for letting him make copys?I know alot of you have issues with him?He's aggressive I will give you that!But he is a strait shooter and been good to me!Sorry if that irritates some of you?But thats how it is,he's in the business im not?I don't mean to make people mad!From now on i'll leave it to him to tell what could be avalable?Enough,Said!Robert.[?]

Dwight Rudder

Terry, What about those handlebars you were getting.  Never heard back from you.
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

sixdazed

Hi Ted,I too apparently ruffled feathers and got an offline email.Grow up man.I won't open this drivel anymore and will just report it as spam and block it from now on.I have been a customer in the past and when i received a damaged product he took care of it pronto and with a good attitude.excellent!After being in the motorcycle business for 36 years now,i have watched people come and go and i'm afraid that he is throwing away a golden opportunity by alienating people.I was just(as you were)trying to help,but won't any more,as a little constructive criticism is taken as a personal attack (which is he is so quick to do in the name of defending himself).I have held my tongue as he berates our site,my friends,and some people i consider brothers,figuring he might see the light,or take a step back and see how his actions look to others,but he just continues to add people to the list.It's not a boycott man,you're blowin it.Now Donny,(who i consider one of the most knowledgeable guys out there)seems to have been added to "guys that are against me snivel list",for giving him a friendly suggestion on how this looks.Just unprofessional.And the Vinduro message board seems to be striken with another attempt at the free advertising game.I simply won't buy goods or services from him any more,or post replies to any more of his posts or emails(which i haven't lately anyway).And I won't try and defend or stick up for people who certainly don't need any help from me defending themselves-they just choose to remain silent,(as per our president's wishes)which i will do from here on out(sorry Paul).Done,Over,Out.A New Sheriff-not a chance.New Village Idiot-you decide..........Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

Frosty

Isn't it great that we live in a country where we can decide who to do business with.I too have purchased from Terry with no problem but I have also used the other members on this site to find want I needed.When I spend my hard earned dollars it's going to be with the parties that give me value and treat me fair.My idea of fair is not to put something up for sale unless you can deliver.The one thing that bothers me in this whole mess is that we're P.O.ing the person that found this site and is just looking for a way to keep a vintage Penton up and running.Just my two cent worth.Happy New Year To ALL,Frosty P.S. My email address is [email protected] (219)989-0860

Paul Danik

Gentlemen,
  The New Year is upon us and I hope that we can all move forward in the coming year and work together to help each other to achieve our goals, be it any of the Penton 4 Rs, Racing, Restoring, Riding or Reliving the days gone by.  I ask this not as the President of this fine group, but just as plain old Paul Danik who was lucky enough as a kid to get involved with the Penton family and Penton motorcycles.  We are all as different as the many brands of motorcycles that we have seen over the years, what brings us all together is that special common thread, Penton, the motorcycle and the man.  Mr. Penton is in his 80th year and I know how proud he is of this group and all of it's members, may we continue to make him proud.  

Paul

terry

Once again I have to defend myself because some people still think that I started this. I DID NOT. Back in March 21 2005 a guy from Texas started this, and then I guy from Michigan jumped in and it has been going on all year. Once again I am the only one telling the truth. I have spoke to different POG members that also thought I was at fault. I spoke to 5 people Friday and Saturday and told them the truth about who started all this and told them who really started it. They now think much better about me and less of the two that started it. Even Paul the president knows who started it. donny Smith called me and he now knows 100% the truth about all this. If you don't beleive me, call him. To Ric Emmal. If you think for one second that it is wrong for me to defend myself on POG, then I don't want to sell anything to you. Even Paul Danik told me on the phone that I should go on here and defend myself. Ric. If Donny Smith is your friend, call him and here the truth about me. Because anyone that beleives what you belive, that makes you the Village Idiot.

Terry Everett

wolfmanonapenton

To Whom it may concern?I agree with Paul on this group not needing this?I also believe Mr Everett as excitable as some of you believe he  was wronged?I believe the two original Penton men who have caused a sway in others outlook,should admit a mistake was made on a conclusion that has gotten around and back to Mr Everett,Because im afraid until this happens and these fellows admit publically they were wrong and put vanity and ego aside and be men about it this stuff is going to keep going on im afraid?We don't want this to ruin this fine group so will the two of you make a post and just say your sorry to him so this won't keep going on?Let's make Mr Penton proud and show him that were above this?Im not a spoksmen for anybody other than myself and don't want others to think im speaking for them?I love Penton bikes and the machines that were competition for them in the day?I have alot of respect for some of the fellows on here i've know over the years?Were all living in the past!It was a great time that will never be again because things have changed drastically for the worse in the world today as we know it?The good old days are gone?People today have to lock everything up?Sharing is almost unheard of?People who give for free there valuable time is almost unheard of?Nothing is for free anymore?Lets appreciate those who give of themselves and try to keep a special time period going?Lets say what needs said and be men?So we can continue to be even stronger as a group of great individuals:D:)

sixdazed

Just one more thing before these posts gets removed,i'm not buying your parts or your b.s.-now,no more for the good of the group. Happy New Year, Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

wolfmanonapenton

Rick sorry your upset!Please don't leave the group?Cool down man!tommorows a new day?:)

terry

I know your not because I am not selling to you. The only B.S. is you beleiving the two guys that started all this. One from Texas and one from Michigan. Once again I stand by all my messages that I was the one that told the truth. I really don;t care what you think Ric. The people that know all the facts know you are 100% wrong. Even the presiden of this club knows. Call him.

TERRY EVERETT

Dwight Rudder

Come on guys. Lets calm down .  Terry is working WITH Al Buehner and Bob "Wolfman" , to replicate a lot of the parts Terry has asked if there was interest in.  Bob has a lot of original stuff that he is not interested in Selling but is putting them on "LOAN" to be replicated.  Terry should have made that clear but he didn't.  I personally am interested in several of the items that Terry is working on now. We need to get over name calling and finger pointing and get on with the job at hand.  Having fun together and honoring this great brand of motorcycles and the man behind them.
Just my personal opinion.
Can't we all just get along.
Now, GROUP HUG !
Dwight
;) [^]

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.