Happy New Year to Mr Penton,and all poggers!

Started by wolfmanonapenton, December 31, 2005, 06:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfmanonapenton

Wishing everyone the best!This is a good time to set new goals and to stay with them!Each year is the begining of afresh new start for all of us so to all the best"!And to make things even better!for the future!Wolfee,Bob" Lets keep it alive"?For the next generation!And be Mentors to all Youths as well!:)

tomale

Happy New years to you and the rest of the gang as well. I have a few goals that I have planned for this year as well. pulling them off is another thing altogether!
The 6 day looks like it might just come together after all. Several guys have been ..... encouraging me to get it together and race it. thats about like seeing a normal size guy on a minibike. but I figure that it will help me work on corner speed so it should be fun! There is alot that still has to be done to get it ready. I am still in the mode of collecting parts. A buddy of mine gave me a Pipe so that helps, Last summer I got a Ignition for it, that was a biggy. One step at a time. The biggest problem is getting new seals on the crank... I have been told that I should be able to snag them with a seal pick and pop them out... I hope so! I have never done it before so we shall see!
The 75 400 is awaiting parts but it is in the Assembly mode.

Take some time this next week to stop long enough to remember what is important to you. No one says at the end of their life that they wished that they would have spent more time at work. almost always what they want is to have their loved ones near. They are the real treasures in life. Blessings to each of you this year!

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
75' GS400 (project bike)
72'sixday (project bike)
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W