My name is Bruce Penton

Started by racer32, January 03, 2006, 10:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

racer32

Happy New Year.
My Name is Bruce Penton.

I am looking for Penton decals, ads, patches, clothing, books. Anything Penton. Just can't afford a bike, yet.
  My end of the Penton family was very successful in Southern California Stock Car Racing in the 70's and 80's. My Dad, Boyd "Sonny" Penton built race cars and stunt cars in his business Penton Fabrication Company in the SF Valley. Pentons won championships in auto racing as well as motorcycle racing.
  Although I am "retired" from auto racing, I live one mile from Irwindale Speedway, and recently held jobs as crew cheif for Late Models.
  My son, JOHN, is a kick butt drummer. His band is called CONFIDE (MySpace/music/confide). Hardcore/Sreamo Christian Music.
  There's a few things to know about Pentons:
  1. Pentons love to go fast.
  2. Pentons love to make noise.
  3. Pentons love to win.
  4. Pentons love to innovate.
  5. Pentons don't go down without a fight.

tomale

Welcome bruce, I got to Meet the Man John Penton himself a year ago last October. what a joy that was,

Have you checked out any of the suppliers that are listed on this web site yet? If you go to the home page, look for the word Suppliers and click on that a list of suppliers comes up, give them a call, they can help you with that. or at least get you started.

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
75' GS400 (project bike)
72'sixday (project bike)
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W