1997.5 KTM JACKPINER

Started by bella, January 19, 2006, 12:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bella

Hello fello penton/ktm lovers, I'm testing the waters to see the response to my selling one of my pride and joys a 1997.5 ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION (30th year) KTM JACKPINER  200 EXC-LE .  I purchased this bike brand new, How rare is it??? , Mine is # 44 of only 133 made for the hole WORLD. Many people have never seen one let alone know about this fantastic motorcycle. It comes with special blue ktm plastic/decals, Ktm charges a heafty preimium for replacement plastic/decals and only LE owners with there special VIN #'S can get this stuff, That stopes frauds from tring to make a LE out of a regular KTM. It also has a OHLINS pds shock, not a WP. 50mm MAR. forks with gulwing lower triple clamp instead of a 45mm MAR. fork on the standard 98 bikes, many other small differences.
I haven't used this bike in 3 years  It has very little use, still has origional sprockets,rear tire,ect. Many extra parts,I have all documentation to prove its a JACKPINER, I have all stuff KTM sent as a customer care kit 99% of wich has never been used, complete set of extra blue plastic/decals, much more.   $7,800.00

glb1glb1

What part of the country are you located in?
74 Berkshire 100
73 Jackpiner 175
97 KTM 200
74 OSSA 250 SDR