1974 jackpiner color code

Started by coldchill, January 29, 2006, 12:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldchill

Does anyone have a paint color code for a 1974 jackpiner.
Thanks Alot[?]

firstturn

CC,
  Check out Tom Brosius' website under suppliers.  He has a list of colors he recomends for the different colors of Pentons.  I think it is at the bottom of his web site.  Hope this helps,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

KJDonovan

CC,

I did a little research on this topic and came up with;

Porsche Riviera Blue
OEM Code 39E
1994-1996

KD

Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

Rain Man

Kevin, do you guys have any riding areas left open down your way??
 I've  heard a lot of scuttle butt !!

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

KJDonovan

Ray,

Open area is unfortunately becoming more and more rare here.  At the risk of sounding old....back in the early 70's when I started riding I could travel through the woods from mid-western RI almost to Hartford CT.  Now when I travel down one of the same trails I often find myself in someone's backyard.  One of the best places we had to ride as kids was an old railroad bed.  The railroad donated it to the state in about 73' for the exclusive use of off-road bikes, horse back riding and hiking.  We RI being RI, over the past 7 years the state has prohibited off-road bikes and actually paved the old rail road bed for people to walk or roller skate on.  I plan on heading up your way this summer to do some riding, I have some relatives in South Paris, Buckfield and Manchester who have told about some decent trails in their area.  I am hoping to get at least a week up there for nothing but riding.  Before I head up I need to get another bike for the wife.

KD

Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint