Windsor Tanks For Sale

Started by firstturn, February 12, 2006, 11:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

I have two plastic Windsor Plastic tanks for sale.  I have one Blue and one White.  Price is $20.00 each plus postage.  They look like they have been setting on a shelf for a long time.  Let me know.  If you don't know what these are they were replacement tanks for Pentons.  You can see a picture of them on Al Buehner web site on the same page as the other tanks.  Or click on this;

http://www.pentonpartsusa.com/catalog.php?pagenum=4

email me at;   [email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

AndyL

Ron,
I will take the blue one if it isnt too badly faded.

[email protected]

Andy
#14u MOVMX and AHRMA
75 Jackpiner
92 KTM 300
Andy
#14u
MOVMX, AMA, AHRMA

firstturn

Andy,
  I will try to send you a picture later today.  I don't want anyone buying something they don't want...........I have made that mistake too many times.  Look for a picture later today.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

AndyL

I will watch for the picture Ron.

Andy
#14u MOVMX and AHRMA
75 Jackpiner
92 KTM 300
Andy
#14u
MOVMX, AMA, AHRMA

[email protected]

Ron, If they come with petcocks I will take one.
           Jeff Anthony

firstturn

Jeff,
  The blue one (sold) had petcocks the white one doesn't have petcocks or a cap.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

RC,
You do have petcocks for that tank.  You loaned them to me.... remember.  I'm not using them anymore, so, I'll stick them in the mail to you.
RK

firstturn

Randy,
  That was under the Penton Loaner Program you and I developed back in 2004?  No hurry.

The White tank is sold...well sorta.[:p]  I am going to keep it for a back up for my 400.  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

AndyL

Ron,
The tank showed up yesterday and will work out just PERFECT.

Thanks again!

Andy
#14u MOVMX and AHRMA
75 Jackpiner
92 KTM 300
Andy
#14u
MOVMX, AMA, AHRMA

firstturn

Andy,
  Thank you for the follow up and I hope it is used.  They are actually good tanks and save a lot of really nice tanks from getting beat up.  At what the price of paint alone is today they are probably a good investment.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh