Gold Medal Production

Started by Paul Danik, March 05, 2006, 11:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

When the POG did the display for the KTM dealer meeting this past August, Reb and Ted Guthrie could be seen filming the event and doing interviews all day. I have just had the extreme pleasure of viewing the finished product of Reb and Ted's efforts. I am as overwhelmed by their finished product as I was by the display that so many of your worked to create.

Reb and Ted, I can not put into words how pleased I am by what you two have taken the time to create. You have captured a really special event, and much more.

We will have these DVD's ready to sell to those who may want one in the near future. I did not post this to create sales, but to openly express my gratitude for what Reb and Ted have done.

Again to Reb and Ted, THANKS!
Paul

TGTech

Darn, now I have to get in line behind Paul. I admit that I haven't had the time to watch the whole thing, but what I've seen is spectatular, given that this is their first project. Thanks a million Reb and Ted.

Dane

firstturn

Thanks to Reb & Ted for not only the great camera work, but also the wonderful articles in Still Keeping Track.[^]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh