The World's Fastest Indian

Started by lksseven, April 02, 2006, 07:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lksseven

Wonderful movie, and some fun footage of old motorcycles and some garage techniques I'm sure many here can identify with.

Highly recommended.

Larry Seale
I choose to ride
Larry Seale
I choose to ride...slower and slower all the time

Paul Danik

Larry,

I couldn't agree more, everyone I know who has watched this movie really enjoyed it.  I will buy a copy when it becomes available, but I am sure it will not compare to seeing it on the big screen with a theater full of like minded folks. I also learned how to keep my Lemon tree flourishing in the movie.

Paul

Rain Man

Anthony Hopkins may be an actor with the worlds fastest Indian, but my names Raymond and I got the worlds fastest pentons :D
  Sit down, shut up and hold the throttle to the pin..
 and tell me otherwise.
JMO

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Kevin Grimes

As long as we're on movies,I recommend "Dust to Glory", probably one of the best off road racing movies ever made.
                                 Kevin

Dwight Rudder

Dust to Glory is good but doesn't quite measure up to the orginal "ON ANY SUNDAY">
IMHO,
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Kevin Grimes

I agree with Dwight, On Any Sunday is the best motorcycle movie ever made. That is why I said Dust to Glory is one the best off road racing movies ever made.
                       Kevin

wildman

I must have choked up at least 5 times watching "WFI", I'm glad it was dark. Some of it was a little hokey, but I really identified with the little boy next door, I had some great mentors growing up. Aw garsh! Wildman
 PS. Now I know how and what material to make my own pistons from!

1975 250 Cross Country, 1974 175 Jackpiner, 1975 125
1975 250 Cross Country, 1974 175 Jackpiner, 1975 125